`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes you get bored at work...

Sometimes you get bored at work...
...and decide that you really should have one of the most iconic cards in your collection. (The white line across the middle is from the scanner.)

[Image: 1989UpperDeck1KenGriffeyJr.jpg]
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

RE: Sometimes you get bored at work...
Wish i would get bored and get one of those lol, sweet card!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

You probably spent half a days pay on that. Economically it's doesn't make sense but who gives a *****. That card is smoking hot. I have a 8.5 and hope to upgrade to a 9.5 someday. Super sweet pickup man!
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(04-27-2013, 03:34 PM)benner73 Wrote: You probably spent half a days pay on that. Economically it's doesn't make sense but who gives a *****. That card is smoking hot. I have a 8.5 and hope to upgrade to a 9.5 someday. Super sweet pickup man!
I figured if I was going to do it, I should do it right. I paid just a little over half the graded BV for it, so I wasn't too much of a hit to the wallet.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

great bored out of your mind-work-pick up, the card gods are smiling
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Nice....way to be productive at work!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.