`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Help please!!

RE: Help please!!
Maybe, but I wanted to know what it is before I decide to do that. If it is truly a 1/1 error or sp var, I would not have to get it graded. I may use Beckett's appraisal services though.

(04-27-2013, 08:19 AM)mlittle76 Wrote: Maybe, but I wanted to know what it is before I decide to do that. If it is truly a 1/1 error or sp var, I would not have to get it graded. I may use Beckett's appraisal services though.
yeah that would be a great Idea
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

I contacted Upper Deck to see if they could tell me what it is or set is was in. I am not sure if they will respond or not, but worth a try I guess.

Put it this way. If you do decide to sell it or trade please check me first or send me an offer. I want this.

My assumption is it's a variation (maybe retail), but just about all cards from #280 I looked up were the backflip version including the serial'd. I couldn't find some photos of it.

I'd def use Beckett appraisal service as they have a more extensive database, and are better for this kind of things.

Not banging UD, but I doubt they have any info from that card
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

I am willing to trade it. I just want to be sure no one gets ripped off. Someone told me it was an SP Variation in the retail set and they have 10 of them and it books for $3, but they can't show me their 10 cards and where they saw a book value of $3 at. Then they they invited me to join a private trading group of a bunch of card dealers, so I am skeptical. Why would dealers want to trade with someone who has a $3 common retail card? LOL.

okay, take this info with a grain of salt...HOWEVER: UD used to make cards for upper management, which was also made for the players. Donruss did something similar back in the day (thi is different than than topps emplyee versions parallel)

Hmmm. Interesting. Would you happen to know who or how I could contact Beckett to at least identify the card and subset? I hate to pay $20 or $30 to have it graded or appraised only to find out it is a common $1 retail card or something. I am sure it is nothing rare, but it really bugs me that I can't find it anywhere! LOL.

(04-28-2013, 08:48 AM)mlittle76 Wrote: Hmmm. Interesting. Would you happen to know who or how I could contact Beckett to at least identify the card and subset? I hate to pay $20 or $30 to have it graded or appraised only to find out it is a common $1 retail card or something. I am sure it is nothing rare, but it really bugs me that I can't find it anywhere! LOL.
It's obviously not common if you can't find any info on it. Smile
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/

LOL. That's what I was thinking (hoping)! I will give it a week or two and see what responses I get to my many inquires across multiple message boards, groups, and companies. If I don't get any definite and valid information back, the fairest thing to do is just put it on EBay and see what happens. Several Lynch collectors seem to want the card.

*bumping* Just to catch someone who hasn't seen this yet.