`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Westbrook Out!

Westbrook Out!
The news came out today that Westbrook will be out indefinietly. I was reading an article on espn and Westbrook either scored or assisted on 29% of the Thunder's points during the regular season. Obviously a player like Westbrook going out is impossible to replace (especially in the middle of the playoffs). What do you think the Thunder's chances are now in the Playoffs?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Westbrook Out!
Even before this my money was on the Spurs to get to the Finals from the west.

I think the Thunder can still be competitive in a 2nd round series though.

(04-26-2013, 05:35 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: The news came out today that Westbrook will be out indefinietly. I was reading an article on espn and Westbrook either scored or assisted on 29% of the Thunder's points during the regular season. Obviously a player like Westbrook going out is impossible to replace (especially in the middle of the playoffs). What do you think the Thunder's chances are now in the Playoffs?
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

ehhh... without westbrook OKC will have to squeak out of the West after some long grueling series....now harden will be missed even more. But a shot at the Finals is not out of the question...just much much less likely.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(04-26-2013, 06:51 PM)got watcha want Wrote: ehhh... without westbrook OKC will have to squeak out of the West after some long grueling series....now harden will be missed even more. But a shot at the Finals is not out of the question...just much much less likely.
I agree. I think the West is wide open now. I think the Spurs are the new favorites but there are other teams that could make a run at it too. Will be interesting. Bummed to see Westbrook go down.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I was disappointed to see Westbrook go down but I am really hoping to see the Clippers do something, but they looked pretty bad tonight.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

it will be very interesting to see how Durant reacts to playing with a point guard that actually passes the ball.
PC Players: Damian Lillard, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala
Currant set chase: 12/13 NT Dual Matchups Prime (71/100), Absolute Team Tandems Prime (12/25), Innovation Stat Line Prime (7/25)
PC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28871127@N03/sets

(04-27-2013, 04:21 AM)Rabie1 Wrote: it will be very interesting to see how Durant reacts to playing with a point guard that actually passes the ball.
+1 Durant will go for 40 now Big Grin
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.