`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Redemption Question

Redemption Question
So, I have been fortunate to not pull many redemptions in my time collecting. However I did pull 3 sometime last year. I want to check the status of the redemptions on Panini's website and one of them has been closed. What does this mean? Im sure this is something I should know, but I just have not had experience with redemptions. My other redemption with Panini is still an "open request"(Aldon Smith) and the "closed request" is for Nick Foles.

RE: Redemption Question
Does it have any other status updates? If not, you may want to call Panini. Closed typically means that they've fulfilled it. Foles JUST signed a bunch of stuff, so it may actually be in the mail right now heading your way.

(04-26-2013, 07:54 AM)bojesphob Wrote: Does it have any other status updates? If not, you may want to call Panini. Closed typically means that they've fulfilled it. Foles JUST signed a bunch of stuff, so it may actually be in the mail right now heading your way.
Thanks for the help! I just double checked and now see that it has been mailed out!

Yea alot of Nick Foles cards have been signed at Panini. I am personally still waiting on his Totally Certified and Limited auto's yet from Panini. My Prizm were just signed though Smile
Eddie George Super Collector