`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International Shipping Question

International Shipping Question
I know this is a generic question and I'm sure it has been answered before, but can anyone give me suggestions on the best methods for shipping overseas with tracking?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

RE: International Shipping Question
EMS Express or Global Express are the best, but cost around $40-$50 I think...
I often pay that amount getting cards shipped to Australia...
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

I'm not familiar with either, thanks I will check them out. As a buyer, would that high of a shipping cost deter you from items lets say under $200?

LOL just googled and realized they are services offered by USPS.

(04-26-2013, 07:46 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: I'm not familiar with either, thanks I will check them out. As a buyer, would that high of a shipping cost deter you from items lets say under $200?

LOL just googled and realized they are services offered by USPS.
Wouldn't deter me all that much if its still within market value including shipping for whatever card I'm buying...
As an international buyer I always take into consideration shipping cost on cards I'm looking at buying...
Sometimes it make sense to buy multiple cards from one seller to offset shipping costs...

I would recommend selling internationally, as it often brings higher prices on most cards..

Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

Well I started listing some things on Ebay and all my offers are coming from Australia and Middle East, but they are telling me shipping should only be $15 - $20, I assume that is not including tracking but I can't figure out what method they would be referring to. I am offering free domestic shipping, but like you said I would be shutting out a lot of potential business by not selling overseas.....

Im from Austria - Europe and only buy/sell international because when the nba decided at the end of 90s to increase the Tv costs in unbelievable heights for European tv stations, the Hobby nearly did.

I always dont understand the Shipping Prices/methods from US sellers.

I could ship from Europe to USA for $ 22 a Package with around 10-15 Cards (ungraded) with Tracking/Registered and an Insurance of €500 ($650).

US Post Is by the Way cheaper Then European^^

I try to Write later a Bit more cause i had Not much time now

(04-26-2013, 09:01 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Well I started listing some things on Ebay and all my offers are coming from Australia and Middle East, but they are telling me shipping should only be $15 - $20, I assume that is not including tracking but I can't figure out what method they would be referring to. I am offering free domestic shipping, but like you said I would be shutting out a lot of potential business by not selling overseas.....
Registered mail, which is the cheapest method that includes some sort of trackable information, is about $12 over the shipping costs. The last time I shipped to Australia it cost me something like $25 to send a 4 ounce package.

I'm using eBay's Global Shipping Program for international shipping. Under this program when you have an order placed by an international buyer eBay calculates the charges and invoices the buyer with the total. You ship the item to eBay's processing center in Kentucky and they do the rest. The limitation is that eBay only has agreements in place with a select number of countries at this time and you're bound to that list if you use their program. The big ones they don't support at this time, unless the list has updated since I last looked, are Japan, China, Australia, and Germany. I'm not including Italy on this list because they are a nightmare to ship to anyway and I won't do it any more.

I was wanting to get into Ebays global shipping program, but I only have one Sale on my ebay account and it looked like you needed at least 10 sales to join the program. I have over 800 successful transactions and 683 100% positive feedback, but only the one from selling. But I have been getting a good bit of activity from Australian members and if ebays shipping program excludes them I don't think I want to go that route.

Shouldn't cost you a lot for shipping even with tracking. sounds like going through USPS' service is a rip-off. Check out UPS - they seem to be a lot cheaper and faster.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.