`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade this Jeter for a bday gift for my bf!

Looking to trade this Jeter for a bday gift for my bf!
He trades on this site quite a bit but hasn't been able to for awhile so I was hoping to trade this card of his for something for his collection. He doesn't reAlly collect Yankees or Jeter so I know he won't mind lol.
From everything he's been talking about, he collects a lot of Dodgers and has been wanting to start a HOF auto collection of baseball and football players so that is probably what I'm looking to get him. His bday is in 2 weeks so I'm trying to do this semi quick. Here is the card and his pic of it
2012 Topps Derek Jeter ClAssic walk offs GU jersey card /50. He told me when he got it that it's like 1:17,000 packs and has a pretty high value.
[Image: 2013-04-13115431_zps819cd3ad.jpg]

Let me know, I would love to surprise him with something great!

RE: Looking to trade this Jeter for a bday gift for my bf!
It isn't THAT valuable but is a really nice card, I got some football autos including a Luke Kuechly auto /199 but not sure if he would like it or not lol

According to beckett the value on it is $XXX. I don't think that auto is close to the same price but I don't think he would be interested in it anyways. Thank you though

You cannot post the book values of cards in your posts.

Check me please
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

feel free to check me as well. thanks

You can check me too.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

Sent an offer your way.

Offer sent
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

For you not knowing much about baseball cards your boyfriend most of really schooled you on everything. You seem like you know a lot odds & prices. My wife has been with me for years and couldn't tell anyone the first thing about odds or BV and she helps me all the time.

If I were him id hold onto this card and put it in his PC. Or put it on the bay make a few buck and attempt to pick up a HOF auto that way.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Thank you for the offers everybody, the card has officially been traded