`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Draft day is here!

RE: Draft day is here!
Sanchez is just so bad. Do I even have to explain Tebow?

(04-26-2013, 06:36 PM)totally sports Wrote: [quote='evanturner12' pid='2274345' dateline='1367019137']
Geno is clearly the best one by default.
Why? because he never played a down and showed how incompetent he can be?
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

Lacy is still on the board after 51 picks, I didn't expect that.

Miami could get him at 54 or Green Bay at 55.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

(04-26-2013, 03:57 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: The Raiders made many bonehead decisions in the past. But you really have to look past 4-12 from last season. Reggie was with the Packers when we had JUST 2 losing seasons. Your starting QB is pretty darn solid, and your LT is great (from my high school no less).

The Raiders WR corps will be built, but they no longer just have to be the fastest people on the planet.

Hayden is a good CB, probably making up for a bad Mike Jenkins placement. Plus, he's more used to systems where teams air it out in Conference USA than Milliner in the SEC. Ahem Manning, Rivers, and Smith.

Calm down it's a good pick. Your GM knows what he's doing. As a proud Packer fan, I've experienced 2 Super Bowl wins, and a crap ton of wins, because of it.
Congrats, you should have a decent running back now.

[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

So, the broncos picked up ball, and the packers got Eddie Lacy! I actually was saying they would pick him before the draft! :-)

Lacy for downs 1 and 2, Dujuan Harris and Alex Green splitting time in the 3rd down and special teams role. Pretty good.

Not sure about Montee in Denver, they already have Hillman and McGahee. I know Willis is coming off injury, and Moreno is still on the roster. Puzzling.
Actually never mind. Last time a Packers RB did pretty good in the Denver system was Ron Dayne in 2005.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

So the Saints send one of my favorites Chris Ivory to the Jets, and we're stuck with Ingram Tongue
Oh well, at least I know that if my Tigers are playing crappy this year, I can always watch my OTHER TIGERS team (Arizona) LOL
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

Hey now there are plenty of teams who would be happy to be "stuck" with Ingram. He'll shine this year if given a bigger role.

I'm glad Lacy went to the Pack, granted it was a round later than I thought it would happen.

Surprised Jesse Williams is still on the board. and Matt Barkley? He gets picked early out of sheer value. From a sure fire top ten pick last year to a late round pick this year.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50