`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Russell WIlson Gridiron, AP RC Auto, and Sam Bradford Topps Premier Auto Mailday

Russell WIlson Gridiron, AP RC Auto, and Sam Bradford Topps Premier Auto Mailday
[Image: aptdpp_zpse71effdc.jpeg][/URL]
[Image: aptdpp_zpse71effdc.jpeg][/URL]
[Image: bradfordpremier_zps918f6e32.jpeg][/URL]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Russell WIlson Gridiron, AP RC Auto, and Sam Bradford Topps Premier Auto Mailday
u copied the peterson twice..lol
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: Russell WIlson Gridiron, AP RC Auto, and Sam Bradford Topps Premier Auto Mailday
(04-24-2013, 09:40 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: u copied the peterson twice..lol
Its just that good LOL

Nice pickups!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

i used to have that AP.. wish i kept it Sad lol

nice mail bro
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Thanks fellas. My excuse for the dual copy was I posted later then normal. The Wilson is in the bucket. Ap and Bradford are for my buddy.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.