`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd box of tribute

2nd box of tribute
I just opened my 2nd box of tribute. Not the best one, but I could do worse. The Strawberry, Moore auto and Mathews GU will be PC.
[Image: scan0005-19_zps9d71113a.jpg]

RE: 2nd box of tribute
Nice break. Like you said it could have been a LOT worse. The Cespedes is 1/1 haha. overall i think that is a decent box. You going to put the base together?

Nice stuff! I'd appreciate a look for the Fielder if you wouldn't mind. Thanks! RJ

not too shabby. cespedes looks like a broken bat, never seen that before. check me for the fielder also please.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Thanks, I thought the same thing about the Cespedes. LOL
(04-24-2013, 04:48 PM)Neifert Wrote: Nice break. Like you said it could have been a LOT worse. The Cespedes is 1/1 haha. overall i think that is a decent box. You going to put the base together?

Sorry, I didn't see anything for the Fielder
(04-24-2013, 05:03 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Nice stuff! I'd appreciate a look for the Fielder if you wouldn't mind. Thanks! RJ

The Mathews Relic and Babe parallel are nice hits! I like the Moore auto too.. He is 4-0 this season.

Sorry, I didn't see anything I could use for my PC.
(04-24-2013, 05:07 PM)phreakyq Wrote: not too shabby. cespedes looks like a broken bat, never seen that before. check me for the fielder also please.

Thanks. For some reason I have pulled a few Moore autos from other products in the past. I can't complain, since he looks like he could have a great career.
(04-24-2013, 05:25 PM)magneto2 Wrote: The Mathews Relic and Babe parallel are nice hits! I like the Moore auto too.. He is 4-0 this season.

not bad at all. really like that cespedes and fielder.
I need to post the auto and relic cards i'm going to trade away already posted my base duplicates.

Let me know if either the fielder or cespedes are for trade

I'd be really happy with that box. Not too bad at all.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

nice hits man!!! i like the Cespedes. looks like a broken bat relic. be interested in that and the Fielder auto. and maybe the Doc card. lmk. thanks