Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd box of tribute

RE: 2nd box of tribute
Ok, will see what we can work out.
(04-24-2013, 06:22 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: nice hits man!!! i like the Cespedes. looks like a broken bat relic. be interested in that and the Fielder auto. and maybe the Doc card. lmk. thanks

Love the Eddie Mathews card. If you see anything else you would like to add with the zimmerman tribute you wanted plmk
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

cmb for prince auto

Check me for the fielder please

I would have to say it is an ok break. Anytime you pull a Ruth it is pretty sweet. I love the Fielder, but he doesn't get much love when it comes to value.

Check me for your base and numbered cards if your trading!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

For the moment, I am keeping the Fielder auto.

(04-26-2013, 12:54 PM)smlabean Wrote: I would have to say it is an ok break. Anytime you pull a Ruth it is pretty sweet. I love the Fielder, but he doesn't get much love when it comes to value.
Ruth cards are always collectible and sellable ... He's never gone out of style !

If Prince keeps putting up the numbers, his value will rise. I wouldn't sell his card, either. He's young and hopefully has a long career in front of him. Perhaps his low value is based on all the unsuccessful offspring of ex major leaguers? Most of them didn't / never pan out. Very few succeed ... Junior (griffey), Prince (so far) Bonds (we know how that ended Smile ) Swisher (?) ... Anyone else? I'm sure there are many more "Dale Berra's" than there are "Barry Bonds" .... Nothing personal against Dale, just the first name that came to mind.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.