`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Contenders Case Break

2012 Contenders Case Break
So in Feb I broke a case. I have all of my autos from the case break listed in my Organize under "Contenders for Trade." All of them are for trade. I am only looking for a few things for trade. I will work a trade for:

Old Dallas Cowboys RCs
Cowboys Contenders RC Autos
Cowboys Letter Autos
Cash

If you have any of these, and you are interested in trading please PM and we will get something worked out.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: 2012 Contenders Case Break
I wanted to take a peak, but nothing is listed in your Org.
Eddie George Super Collector

(04-30-2013, 11:01 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: I wanted to take a peak, but nothing is listed in your Org.
Sorry. Should be public now.

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

Still nothing.

Items to Trade

msimonds has no items to trade.

----------------------------

Did you happen to pull any Nick Foles?
Eddie George Super Collector

Ok, I just marked everything for trade. Sorry....its been awhile since I've loaded things for trade. Is it good now?