`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arod Sweet Spot Auto

Arod Sweet Spot Auto
hello all. i have here a Alex Rodriguez Sweet Spot auto. was recently acquired in a trade and now i looking to trade it. not really a big fan of Arod, but couldnt pass up the deal. feel free to send me open offer.
looking for 1/1 or maybe a couple cards. thanks for looking.
[Image: Scan0058_zpsdb96a40c.jpg]

RE: Arod Sweet Spot Auto
Sweet card bump
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

What kind of 1/1 are you looking for? I have a Gypsy Black Lou Brock 1/1 and a Ryan Wright Bowman Platinum Prospects Printing Plate. I mean the AROD is sweet and was interested but after looking through your ORG...I was like WOW!!! LMK if you would be interested in these and then I can send you an offer if you are.

thanks man!!! yeah got back into collecting 3 years ago. lot of time invested and well as trades. u have a pic of the Lou brock by chance? thanks

Nice card! Big Grin Can't wait for my end! Thanks again
[Image: Npcz9Sk_zps02cb653f.png]

Lol, thanks.

(04-22-2013, 03:48 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: thanks man!!! yeah got back into collecting 3 years ago. lot of time invested and well as trades. u have a pic of the Lou brock by chance? thanks
Ok, here is the Brock, the scan looks kinda crappy I guess because of the case...but the card appears to be look beautiful. I'm also sending a scan of the Ryan Wright just in case you might consider...hoping...LOL!!!

[Image: LOUBROCKFRONT.jpg]

[Image: LOUBROCKBACK.jpg]

[Image: RYANWRIGHTBACK.jpg]

[Image: RYANWRIGHTFRONT.jpg]

I have a Chris Young 2009 ticket to stardom printing plate and a Curt Schilling printing plate as well. I'd love a shot at that ARod
Looking for Chase Utley, Carson Wentz, Ben Simmons, other nice Philly cards Star autos & HOF GU and Autos

Top Wants
1. Babe Ruth jersey relic
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Topps Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto