`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest BGS Grading Order - Received

RE: Latest BGS Grading Order - Completed
This is terrible man. I would be pretty BS right now.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I'm going to be very interested to hear what the concerns with the cards were. The once that they didn't validate, did they come from the same place? Or did you collect them all through different means?

On a related note this grading business has to be the only business where they will refuse to provide the service for the majority of your order and not contact you. A phone call or email stating their concerns would have been helpful I'm sure.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

altered/restored cards will not get slabbed. that serial number is some sort of reference number them probably, but it won't be on the card.
i had a glossy hologram card with a horrible surface that i once tried cleaning with some chemical. novice mistake. came back as altered. they did not include any indication of what was altered, but i assume it was that.

(04-24-2013, 08:04 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: I'm going to be very interested to hear what the concerns with the cards were. The once that they didn't validate, did they come from the same place? Or did you collect them all through different means?

On a related note this grading business has to be the only business where they will refuse to provide the service for the majority of your order and not contact you. A phone call or email stating their concerns would have been helpful I'm sure.
They came from different places. The Jordans I'm not too upset about because I got them cheap but for the Kobe I paid a premium because It was graded by PSA. Maybe I'll use the card for an experiment. I'll send it to PSA to see what happens.

(04-25-2013, 08:05 PM)hercules21 Wrote: altered/restored cards will not get slabbed. that serial number is some sort of reference number them probably, but it won't be on the card.
i had a glossy hologram card with a horrible surface that i once tried cleaning with some chemical. novice mistake. came back as altered. they did not include any indication of what was altered, but i assume it was that.
They do slab altered cards but I think you have to check a box on the form. Can't remember if I did or not. I'll be picking up the cards tomorrow, I'll post pictures.

Here are the pics of the 2 cards that were graded. The 2 87-88 Fleer MJs are going back to get slabbed.
The Kobe ruby might be going to PSA to see if they grade it like they did before.

[Image: JordanTSCBeamTeam_zps09f44769.jpg]

[Image: RickFoxauto_zps9957ed5f.jpg]