`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Tribute box

RE: 1 Tribute box
Right now I think i'll be keeping the heyward , cabrera and ortiz for PC.
The rest will likely be posted to the org when pricing comes out

Looking on ebay at what stuff is going for right now, really makes me question the value of these boxes.

(04-20-2013, 07:57 AM)rentzington Wrote: Right now I think i'll be keeping the heyward , cabrera and ortiz for PC.
The rest will likely be posted to the org when pricing comes out

Looking on ebay at what stuff is going for right now, really makes me question the value of these boxes.
It makes you a little sick if you didn't hit a good auto.

(04-20-2013, 08:04 AM)Neifert Wrote: It makes you a little sick if you didn't hit a good auto.

What makes me really sick is i've got 2 more boxes on order! I'm a weak man, they are on sale and i had to get another one and my wife bought me one as a gift.

I'm determined to get a good hit!

(04-20-2013, 08:22 AM)rentzington Wrote: What makes me really sick is i've got 2 more boxes on order! I'm a weak man, they are on sale and i had to get another one and my wife bought me one as a gift.

I'm determined to get a good hit!
Good luck. I'm sure get a few good hits. Keep me in mind for any Lawrie's or you base if your not doing the set.

Box #2 arrived, on the base i got almost all duplicates from my first box. Kind of pisses me off I spend this much on boxes and cant even get variety on the base cards.

THe hits are:
Reggie jackson bat relic /25
Middlebrooks auto /50
Eithier auto /99
Pujols /50 dual patch
terry pendleton /99 auto
cueto /99 relic

Think these will all end up for sale, but the prices of this stuff on ebay is just so low. It would be much cheaper to go and buy singles.

(04-24-2013, 02:29 PM)rentzington Wrote: Box #2 arrived, on the base i got almost all duplicates from my first box. Kind of pisses me off I spend this much on boxes and cant even get variety on the base cards.

THe hits are:
Reggie jackson bat relic /25
Middlebrooks auto /50
Eithier auto /99
Pujols /50 dual patch
terry pendleton /99 auto
cueto /99 relic

Think these will all end up for sale, but the prices of this stuff on ebay is just so low. It would be much cheaper to go and buy singles.
Bummer man. The prices almost make you sick to your stomach. For the price of the box you could pick up some great singles. Are you trading any of your base? If so keep me in mind. I think i'm going to go for the set. I think your relics were better than your autos.

You have another box coming in right?

(04-24-2013, 02:41 PM)Neifert Wrote: Bummer man. The prices almost make you sick to your stomach. For the price of the box you could pick up some great singles. Are you trading any of your base? If so keep me in mind. I think i'm going to go for the set. I think your relics were better than your autos.

You have another box coming in right?

I listed the duplicate base I got, i'd really like to try and complete the set too since its only 100 cards

I have my final box coming in tomorrow...i got weak when i saw them on sale. I'm done with buying for a while after this. Was really hoping some of these /25 would be going for more.

like the papi,cmb

It looks like Jason Heyward changed his signature.

please check me for the ortiz if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo