`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Tribute box

RE: 1 Tribute box
(04-24-2013, 02:29 PM)rentzington Wrote: Box #2 arrived, on the base i got almost all duplicates from my first box. Kind of pisses me off I spend this much on boxes and cant even get variety on the base cards.

THe hits are:
Reggie jackson bat relic /25
Middlebrooks auto /50
Eithier auto /99
Pujols /50 dual patch
terry pendleton /99 auto
cueto /99 relic

Think these will all end up for sale, but the prices of this stuff on ebay is just so low. It would be much cheaper to go and buy singles.
These are really good hits ...
Reggie jackson bat relic /25
Middlebrooks auto /50
Eithier auto /99
Pujols /50 dual patch
Nothing to retire on, but solid hits.
I don't think that the pricing of the Tribute line is fair. There should at least be loaded up with more base to justify the box price. I also think that once the prices are put into the OPG, prices will likely increase in the secondary market. But I wouldn't be complaining with a Reggie, Middlebrooks, ethier and pujols box. Pretty good stuff. Certainly would be nice to do better, but you could have done much worse ... if that makes you feel a little better Smile
Let us know how box #3 breaks ... better luck, buddy!!!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.