`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Way OT: Do you have a smart phone/what kind/carrier and why?

RE: Way OT: Do you have a smart phone/what kind/carrier and why?
Slufan - I really wanted a Sony Z1 or Ultra, but cant justify $1K to buy off contract. I'm actually pretty happy with the S4. Our carrier was doing PFD specials, and the S4, Note2, HTC One and iphone5C were free with new LTE contracts.

GJHOBBS - Do you like ios7? I know a few friends of mine who are trying to go back to 6, they don't like the new UI. I rooted my S4, and am in the process of deleting all the samsung system app poop.

Pudge - There are piles of people selling old iphone 5 models now that the 5S is out. Check out swappa.com, it's a reliable place to buy/sell phones. If you buy from craigslist or anywhere else, meet the buyer at a verizon store to make sure it is legit and doesn't have a blacklisted IMEI (or whatever it's called). Those are the deals that get flagged for phones that have been reported stolen/lost/warrantied.
You probably can just call Verizon and tell them you're changing out to a new model you bought on the secondary market.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(10-24-2013, 03:49 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Slufan - I really wanted a Sony Z1 or Ultra, but cant justify $1K to buy off contract. I'm actually pretty happy with the S4. Our carrier was doing PFD specials, and the S4, Note2, HTC One and iphone5C were free with new LTE contracts.

GJHOBBS - Do you like ios7? I know a few friends of mine who are trying to go back to 6, they don't like the new UI. I rooted my S4, and am in the process of deleting all the samsung system app poop.

Pudge - There are piles of people selling old iphone 5 models now that the 5S is out. Check out swappa.com, it's a reliable place to buy/sell phones. If you buy from craigslist or anywhere else, meet the buyer at a verizon store to make sure it is legit and doesn't have a blacklisted IMEI (or whatever it's called). Those are the deals that get flagged for phones that have been reported stolen/lost/warrantied.
You probably can just call Verizon and tell them you're changing out to a new model you bought on the secondary market.
Love, ios7. took a little time to get used to, but love it now. crisp, clean, and even nicer jailbroken I'm told.

[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Iphone 4, got it for a penny from AT&T with service, I pay next to nothing since I use the wifi at work and my Uverse at home
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

(10-24-2013, 03:49 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Slufan - I really wanted a Sony Z1 or Ultra, but cant justify $1K to buy off contract. I'm actually pretty happy with the S4. Our carrier was doing PFD specials, and the S4, Note2, HTC One and iphone5C were free with new LTE contracts.

But u can't have the plan i have with a iPhone 5! lol
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Samsung Galaxy S4 with Verizon. I love it. Always have service plus I get about 30+ hours per charge

(10-24-2013, 08:35 PM)pudge27t Wrote: But u can't have the plan i have with a iPhone 5! lol
Okay, now I'm confused. Could you enlighten me as to why? Verizon just got here, and they only have data service. Voice is supposed to happen after the new year. I know there are a lot of people grandfathered into unlimited plans but beyond that I don't know squat about them.
(10-24-2013, 09:58 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Samsung Galaxy S4 with Verizon. I love it. Always have service plus I get about 30+ hours per charge
So it's the i9500? Mine is the sgh-m919 with the qualcomm chipset.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Ok i've had my plan for so long that they don't offer it anymore! Mind you i'm still on 3G with unlimited everything for $89.99. If I were to upgrade, the equivalent of my plan starts at $89.99 but doesn't not include internet. I have unlimited internet with my current plan & so when i stream netflix or NFL Network I don't have an "x" amount of gigs that I can use.
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Just went from an iPhone 4 to the Samsung galaxy mega
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(10-24-2013, 10:50 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: So it's the i9500? Mine is the sgh-m919 with the qualcomm chipset.
Yup, i9500 for me

smartphone newbie...droid razr M...love it...these are truly game changers....or time wasters..not sure yet......FYI.....you guys speak a different language...like german or something...its a freekin phone...lol
Wink
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95