`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
A Pack searchers.. haters REVENGE !!!

RE: A Pack searchers.. haters REVENGE !!!
The only thing you could have done better is... tell him to stop.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

(04-18-2013, 07:53 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: Glad im not a smoker, youre cigarette prices are ridiculous!!!
Yeah crazy prices. I go back to Mass. for that and gas....... Both of those are crazy here..
(04-18-2013, 08:11 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Ha! Did he say anything to you?
He looked a bit confused after. Then I said I hope u don't go on any boards.... and he laughed. That's about it...

Like I said I was on my way out. Was one of those Loooooong nights at work.

Shoot
him
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I hate pack searchers as much as anyone, but dude.... posting pics of people on the internet without their consent is not cool.

I disagree and think it's pretty darn cool. When you go to shame somebody publicly, they're certainly not going to consent to it. Now, if you followed them home or to their car to snap the photo that would be one thing, but when you're out in the open in public then you're fair game.
Kepler

although I think something like this is funny... I can't be the ONLY one that thinks it is extremely stupid/foolish to take a photo of someone....at your job...and then posting it on the internet in an attempt to shame them.

unless you don't care about your job, then in that case whatever! fair game haha

if you were a random person in a random store, my opinion would be a little different. but you are....at your place of employment. eh whatever to each their own !

Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Meh. Never mind.

I still say shoot him
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Cool shot. Looks guilty to me. Send him up for 25+ years without the chance of parole. (he will be out in 5 minutes)
To me even if you are working there and clocked out then took the photo I think its ok
1- you are on your time not companies time
2-everyone is being photoed now-a-days whether you know it or not with and without your concent so watch what you do
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(04-19-2013, 10:02 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I hate pack searchers as much as anyone, but dude.... posting pics of people on the internet without their consent is not cool.
You have no right to privacy in public. If you don't believe me, open up a US Weekly, People, any newspaper...
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*