IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Do you know me ?

RE: Do you know me ?
priceless!
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

20 mins after this he probably went to a Target or a K-Mart ....ruining the hobby for the younger generations ( and we wonder why they don't collect Sports & play just MTG, Baku, and video games)
I'm currently collecting MANNY MACHADO Bowman Chrome

(04-18-2013, 08:31 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Um.... Ok.......
Maybe KKG thought (as I did this morning) that you were calling yourself out as a pack searcher. You put "ME" as the person in the pic.

Stankin pack searcher - but, man there are a lot of those value boxes!!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

AWESOME!!!!!
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

He probably still wivs at home wif his mwommy, has never had a girlfwiend in his life, so he has to fill the void with Star Wars figures and ill gotten booty (or is that ill booten gotty).

No wait....hang on a sec.....aha! I was wondering what happened to Axl Rose! Now I know Tongue
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

Bumped this in the baseball thread to get ideas of what he was using this time around ( Because he came back )...
I just love how he was sitting down with the boxes laid out and NO ONE did a darn thing....
(04-18-2013, 07:32 PM)ugameck Wrote: Maybe KKG thought (as I did this morning) that you were calling yourself out as a pack searcher. You put "ME" as the person in the pic.

Stankin pack searcher - but, man there are a lot of those value boxes!!
Yeah.... I see what You mean.....
My mistake. I meant it to be in his POV not mine...

That is why I rarely buy packs anymore... everytime I go to a place to buy packs, you can see they have been "looked" at.

I kind of gave up buying packs.

Sometimes when I see card boxes, I will look and hope the box hasn't been "looked" at.

I used to enjoy buying packs and the thrill of opening them up...

There is one Walmart, which is kind of far from me, that keeps their cards behind a counter and you have to ask them for whatever product you want. You are not allowed to search... you can ask for a pack on the bottom or whatever but no real inspection.

But there are a lot of people out there that Pack Search and overall it will be hard to stop it completely.

[Image: Star.gif]

TRIPLE "LIKE" to your post & pic!
Those searcher dudes just SUCK !

I would give anything to see a pack searcher get tasered.

haha! He has that "I just messed myself" look! (Thats a long walk back to the car/home) lol!!
I really can't stand these kind of people as they know they are doing wrong but 9 out of 10 times other people don't know what they are really doing and so they don't say anything to them!

Outstanding post!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10