`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prizm Hobby

Prizm Hobby
Not too bad. Got a extra auto out of the box.

The Yarbrough auto is /25
[Image: img047_zps04fd1c44.jpg]
[Image: img046_zps814005e8.jpg]
[Image: rxDwab1.png]
Collector of Yoenis Cespedes, Jose Canseco and other Oakland Athletics of the past and present

RE: Prizm Hobby
The Jeter's look nice. I've already seen the base but the USA one looks the best to me!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Yeah, the USA ones look real nice. You wouldn't think the lack of logo on hats and jerseys would make that much difference, but they look so naked without them.

But overall I really like the looks of what you pulled.
Kepler

(04-17-2013, 06:32 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Yeah, the USA ones look real nice. You wouldn't think the lack of logo on hats and jerseys would make that much difference, but they look so naked without them.

But overall I really like the looks of what you pulled.
I agree...is panini not licensed for Baseball? The cards would look so cool with the team logos.

Did you happen to get any Yadier Molinas?

(04-17-2013, 08:07 PM)jniere15 Wrote: Did you happen to get any Yadier Molinas?
I got a base. Im looking for A's cards if interested in a trade.

Anyone else need anything??
Collector of Yoenis Cespedes, Jose Canseco and other Oakland Athletics of the past and present

Would you be interested in a PWE sale? If not I could get a list of A's cards together. How many cards would you be looking for in exchange?

Thanks

I believe they're licensed by the Major League Players Association and not by Major League Baseball...so they can use Major League Players, but not the logos...I think...

(04-17-2013, 06:38 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: I agree...is panini not licensed for Baseball? The cards would look so cool with the team logos.

Nice break!! Been debating on getting a box. Like the strsas usa. Was it worth the price? Thanjs

(04-18-2013, 03:26 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Nice break!! Been debating on getting a box. Like the strsas usa. Was it worth the price? Thanjs
For me it was worth the price. I enjoyed busting it.