`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My organizer sale... All Richard Sherman...

My organizer sale... All Richard Sherman...
I have all my Shermans listed in my org... I have two extra regular contenders RCs here at my house and a signed version with his actual hologram on the back for authenticity... Also a Seahawks mini helmet signed by him with his Optimus Prime inscription, 3 different signed 8x10s, and a huge 24x36 custom poster that looked like my banner... As soon as I get the other Sherman's back from BGS, which is 5x contenders RCs, a cracked ice /20 and a playoff ticket /20 those as well will be up for grabs... If interested, I also have a pair of game worn and signed gloves of his as well, and a few other odds and ends that I may throw in if someone just wants the whole lot... I am going in a new direction, and need to sell the lot ASAP... Thanks!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

RE: My organizer sale... All Richard Sherman...
Lol you change PC's more than I do lol Glad its not just me who cant focus lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(04-17-2013, 05:25 PM)branesergen Wrote: Lol you change PC's more than I do lol Glad its not just me who cant focus lol
Yeah I know... I just can't make up my mind... It's just I came across a doozy of a piece of game used memorabilia that I just had to own of a player I always liked in college, and had my eye on PCing him for a while... Will see how it all pans out... Bear with me and my crazy ways...Wink

pm me a price? mainly interested in cracked ice and the gloves cause i have all the others..
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(04-17-2013, 05:43 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: pm me a price? mainly interested in cracked ice and the gloves cause i have all the others..
Pm sent...Wink

Ticket /99 sold... Ice /20 sold... Looking to move the rest...Smile

Let me know what you want on what's left.. together and seperate .
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

(04-17-2013, 09:35 PM)hhh tgt Wrote: Let me know what you want on what's left.. together and seperate .
Pm sent!!!Smile

what do ya want on those gloves?
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Interested in the mini.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]