`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-13 ITG Between the Pipes Irbe question

12-13 ITG Between the Pipes Irbe question
I always get confused with the checklists that this product provides, so i was wondering if someone can give me a complete checklist of the Irbe cards that will be in this product. This is a list of what I have gathered, but im not sure if the print runs are correct or if the list is 100% correct

BTP's Irbes:
#97 Decades 90s
MM-20 Masked Men 5
A-AI Autograph
M-33 Game used Jersey Silver /140
M-33 Game Used jersey gold /10
M-33 Game Used Patch Silver /19
M-33 Game Used Patched Silver /1
DD-12 Draft Day Irbe/Kolzig Silver /100
DD-12 Draft Day Irbe/Kolzig Gold /10
MM-10 Masked Men Memorabilia Silver /19
MM-10 Masked Men Memorabilia Gold /1
ASP-15 Aspire Altshuller/Irbe Silver /100
ASP-15 Apsire Altshuller/Irbe Gold /1
JJ-02 Jumbo Jersey /1

If im missing any, or have the wrong print runs stated, please let me know
Thanks.
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

RE: 12-13 ITG Between the Pipes Irbe question
(04-17-2013, 12:21 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: I always get confused with the checklists that this product provides, so i was wondering if someone can give me a complete checklist of the Irbe cards that will be in this product. This is a list of what I have gathered, but im not sure if the print runs are correct or if the list is 100% correct

BTP's Irbes:
#97 Decades 90s
MM-20 Masked Men 5
A-AI Autograph
M-33 Game used Jersey Silver /140
M-33 Game Used jersey gold /10
M-33 Game Used Patch Silver /19
M-33 Game Used Patched Silver /1
DD-12 Draft Day Irbe/Kolzig Silver /100
DD-12 Draft Day Irbe/Kolzig Gold /10
MM-10 Masked Men Memorabilia Silver /19
MM-10 Masked Men Memorabilia Gold /1
ASP-15 Aspire Altshuller/Irbe Silver /100
ASP-15 Apsire Altshuller/Irbe Gold /1
JJ-02 Jumbo Jersey /1

If im missing any, or have the wrong print runs stated, please let me know
Thanks.
Here is the one that I have:

1) 2012-13 Between the Pipes #97
2) 2012-13 Between the Pipes Masked Men Rainbow #MM20
3) 2012-13 Between the Pipes Masked Men Silver #MM20 (#/50)
4) 2012-13 Between the Pipes Masked Men Gold #MM20 (#/10)
5) 2012-13 Between the Pipes Goaliegraphs Decades 1990s #A-AI
6) 2012-13 Between the Pipes Game-Used Jersey Silver #M33 (#/140)
7) 2012-13 Between the Pipes Game-Used Jersey Gold #M33 (#/10)
8) 2012-13 Between the Pipes Game-Used Patch Silver #M33 (#/19)
9) 2012-13 Between the Pipes Game-Used Patch Gold #M33 (1/1)
10) 2012-13 Between the Pipes Draft Day Silver #DD12 (Kolzig/Irbe) (#/100)
11) 2012-13 Between the Pipes Draft Day Gold #DD12 (Kolzig/Irbe) (#/10)
12) 2012-13 Between the Pipes Masked Men V Memorabilia Silver #MM10 (#/19)
13) 2012-13 Between the Pipes Masked Men V Memorabilia Gold #MM10 (1/1)
14) 2012-13 Between the Pipes Stick and Jersey Silver #SJ-09 (#/19)
15) 2012-13 Between the Pipes Stick and Jersey Gold #SJ-09 (1/1)
16) 2012-13 Between the Pipes Aspire Silver #ASP15 (Altshuller/Irbe) (#/140)
17) 2012-13 Between the Pipes Aspire Gold #ASP15 (Altshuller/Irbe) (#/10)
18) 2012-13 Between the Pipes Complete Jersey Silver #CJ11 (#/9)
19) 2012-13 Between the Pipes Complete Jersey Gold #CJ11 (1/1)
20) 2012-13 Between the Pipes Jumbo Jersey #JJ02 (1/1)

Thanks... so 15 not countining 1/1's.... Then right after this, May 8th Ultimate Mem comes out with another batch of Irbes... think theres bout 5 in it that set...

(04-17-2013, 06:08 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: Thanks... so 15 not countining 1/1's.... Then right after this, May 8th Ultimate Mem comes out with another batch of Irbes... think theres bout 5 in it that set...
Joy to the world, at least not all BTP parallels are 1/1s, can't say the same about Ultimate...

Just picked up the Irbe/Kolzig Draft Silver... Geez, the Irbe pic is the same as last years decades 90's... Why does ITG have to be so cheap. Its not difficult to find different head shots, or even full body shots where the logo isnt used, or heck, even full body shots and edit out the logos... ITG releases so many products every year - very expensive ones too, including Ultimate Memorabilia, and Dr. Price continues to be so cheap, recycling the same pics every year and using the most garbage cardboard where cards always end up sticking to each other...
Its such a slap in the face to the diehard player & set collectors...

so many IRbes.... hopefully everyone can get something for the PCs for the 5 Irbes collectors I know
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

We will be fine... The lowest #'s are /9 & /10 so its all good. Me & Bruce have the deepest pockets so were good to go... And I dont do 1/1's so those are free for the taking for Bruce.

Me & him both managed to clean up the whole set apiece last year in no time. The only problem card was the Ward/Irbe dual signature that was /5... Only 1 ever popped up & it was way more $$$ then I was willing to pay. Bruce ended up finally giving into temptation after it was clear the guy wasnt going to budge o his price... The other 4 was probably still buried in packs somewhere along with that Ultimate Memorabilia Tag 1/1 from a few years back...

(04-17-2013, 07:06 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: Just picked up the Irbe/Kolzig Draft Silver... Geez, the Irbe pic is the same as last years decades 90's... Why does ITG have to be so cheap. Its not difficult to find different head shots, or even full body shots where the logo isnt used, or heck, even full body shots and edit out the logos... ITG releases so many products every year - very expensive ones too, including Ultimate Memorabilia, and Dr. Price continues to be so cheap, recycling the same pics every year and using the most garbage cardboard where cards always end up sticking to each other...
Its such a slap in the face to the diehard player & set collectors...
True. I love ITG, but the variety of photos that others use (especially now since Upper Deck jumped back into the Irbe wagon) decimates the variety of ITG. The one Sharks picture, and the two Hurricanes pictures where he is looking left and the one where he is looking right are getting old. I actually found that one of those photos was used back in the day on their 2002-03 BTP Emblem (#/10) card.

Aren't there more Sharks pictures, or perhaps some CCCP, Dinamo Riga, Latvija, Dallas, Vancouver, or some other minor league pictures available to use? The main detraction from ITG's greatness in my books.

(04-17-2013, 08:20 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: True. I love ITG, but the variety of photos that others use (especially now since Upper Deck jumped back into the Irbe wagon) decimates the variety of ITG. The one Sharks picture, and the two Hurricanes pictures where he is looking left and the one where he is looking right are getting old. I actually found that one of those photos was used back in the day on their 2002-03 BTP Emblem (#/10) card.

Aren't there more Sharks pictures, or perhaps some CCCP, Dinamo Riga, Latvija, Dallas, Vancouver, or some other minor league pictures available to use? The main detraction from ITG's greatness in my books.
There are tons of pictures they can use... I just think Price is a tightwad cause he knows people will buy the product even if its just recyled over 7 over again -- Like EA Sports and the same garbage they put out every year. Price changes the card card border & PRESTO its a new year product. EA changes the menu setup and SHABAM a new EA game...

Id honestly be happy if ITG just used full body pics of players in street clothes, suits or photoshopped out practise jerseys... Player suits like that Irbe oversized russian CCCP card from back in the day are fine with neww since it'd be something different.

I would never want a CCCP Irbe card since he doesn't like to be associated with CCCP because of the history. ITG needs to start using better photos in their cards. Head shots are ok but how about pics with their pads showing? Glad there are more Irbe cards coming out. Picked up a few already from BTP and a Ultimate Goalie Legend so far... cant wait for more to show up. Glad they made a Mask card of Irbe.
PC Goalies: ARTURS IRBE, Antti Niemi, Patrick Roy & Sawchuk
Sets: Millennium Goalie Memorabilia, BTP Goalie Gear and Trappers
Irbe PC: http://irbecollection.weebly.com/index.html
Photobucket Traders: http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/Irbe3201/library/TRADE%20BUCKET?sort=6&page=1