`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Group Box/Case Breaks?

Group Box/Case Breaks?
Where's the best place to get in on these things? On the bay or a certain website? I wanna get in on more of these in the future...
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

RE: Group Box/Case Breaks?
I did my first online group case break just this past weekend with Layton Sports Cards. Signing up and payment was easy and they have links to their Ustream to watch live. They are in South Jersey. Did it Sunday so my cards should be in the mail soon. Hope my input helps!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I've also done a few with Layton and on the bay with a member called majorlp09. Both were great, quick shipping, no problems at all with my purchase. Hope this helps. Watch it, these breaks can be addicting!
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

(04-17-2013, 04:08 AM)larry2garcia Wrote: Watch it, these breaks can be addicting!
Yes I know all about that

(04-17-2013, 06:24 AM)cardsma Wrote: Yes I know all about that
I used to participate in 2-3 a week. I had to quit for a bit since it was getting a bit expensive. It's been like a month since the last break. When I came across this thread, I thought of joining one this weekend!

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

I'm doing my first one this weekend. I'm doing the 4 box one of National Treasures, Playbook, Totally Certified and Fleer Retro on Layton Sports. Hopefully it works out for me. Lol

I'm in on a Topps Five Star for the Packers in a case on Friday. I'm hoping that I actually get a big hit in it. I can't complain with what I've gotten so far with the breaks I've been in on, but I'm holding out hope that I get a really nice auto in it!

They are definitely fun to watch, and it's cool to see people get really big hits like Luck or RGIII autos!

(04-17-2013, 09:59 AM)Philip2323 Wrote: I'm doing my first one this weekend. I'm doing the 4 box one of National Treasures, Playbook, Totally Certified and Fleer Retro on Layton Sports. Hopefully it works out for me. Lol
I'm thinking of doing that one too....

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

(04-17-2013, 07:29 PM)larry2garcia Wrote: I'm thinking of doing that one too....
Me too! We'll have to come back to this thread when it's over to see how we did!
[Image: IHCE8.png][Image: lgj21.png]

Collecting the players in my sig. If you have any please hit me up!

Questions about any card please PM me!

Both breaks I got the Bills and pretty much struck out. Sad Lol My first two group breaks ever.