`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Finally my luck has turned on those Topps Value boxes!
Thumbs Up 
Finally my luck has turned on those Topps Value boxes!
No scans tonight.

Ok so to date, I've bought 10 of those stinking things. It's a great value but especially with the luck and/or RG3 refractor in each box...and added potential to pull more RCs from this stout class. Last week I posted my first actual hit in the Bo Levi Mitchell platinum auto....tsk tsk.

I bought two more today in some random town while I was working. Also picked up 3 rack packs of 2013 Upper Deck. More on that in a second!

One box yielded a PC pull, a platinum red Peyton Manning, not some huge hit by any means but nice to add.

The second box I hit a Ryan Broyles platinum Auto. Now in my org for any interested...

Onto the 2013 UD. No hits but they come loaded with those RG3 inserts. Had a few PC pulls with Tyler Bray, Da'rick Rogers and Justin Hunter. I haven't even begun adding 2013 cards to my org yet, as I'm still trying to organize all the cards from 2012. Bane of my existence.

(04-15-2013, 09:08 PM)spazzyvol Wrote: No scans tonight.

Ok so to date, I've bought 10 of those stinking things. It's a great value but especially with the luck and/or RG3 refractor in each box...and added potential to pull more RCs from this stout class. Last week I posted my first actual hit in the Bo Levi Mitchell platinum auto....tsk tsk.

I bought two more today in some random town while I was working. Also picked up 3 rack packs of 2013 Upper Deck. More on that in a second!

One box yielded a PC pull, a platinum red Peyton Manning, not some huge hit by any means but nice to add.

The second box I hit a Ryan Broyles platinum Auto. Now in my org for any interested...

Onto the 2013 UD. No hits but they come loaded with those RG3 inserts. Had a few PC pulls with Tyler Bray, Da'rick Rogers and Justin Hunter. I haven't even begun adding 2013 cards to my org yet, as I'm still trying to organize all the cards from 2012. Bane of my existence.

Also, just made my first purchase on a certain website heavily advertised on here. Daily deal on totally certified and also got the combo 2012 absolute with 2011 playbook. Ill post my hits as soon as I get them. And I'm saying it now...this has to be my last 2012 season purchase! Too many good looking 2013 products looming so it's time to start working on those. I have to say though that totally certified is by far my favorite product from the past season. Nice looking cards, and at a great price! Hope my last box yields some good hits!

[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]