`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what case to buy?

what case to buy?
I am saving up my money to buy my first ever master case this year. I am torn between Museum Collection and Triple Threads. I am about to sell off a good chunk of my collection as well as saving from my paychecks. Which one of the two would you buy? Both seem to have great hits in it but TTT is a bit more expensive. Any feedback would be appreciated.

RE: what case to buy?
Buy gold
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

to me museum collection has better cards than triple threads good luck with your first case! I pre=ordered my first case but im going with bowman Inception( all prospects and rookies, no veterans like triple threads or museum)
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

Ok, maybe silver too
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

They both have their ups and downs. I think the case hits in Triple Threads may have the edge on Museum Collection. Plus Triple Threads always does better on the secondary market. But if I had the dough to throw down on a case of anything I would get Bowman, Bowman Chrome or Bowman Draft...anything that has Bowman Chrome Autographs in it. First year autographs are always the most sought after cards of said players on the market.