Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trading

Trading
Another stupid question...

What are you looking for in a trade? Or better yet, how do you compare an offer?

Is it dollar for dollar? I would assume that minors, to fill out someone's set get less 'credit' than rookies, mem, au, etc. I understand some of it is subjective to how bad someone wants/needs the card(s), but any insight could help.

Thinking I might try a couple trades, and just want to make sure I'm making/offering something reasonable.

Thanks.

RE: Trading
I usually trade book value for book value. If I am trading base, inserts, and rookies for mem, au then I usually trade in their favor. If I am just trading base, inserts, and rookies for the same then I trade even. Same for trading mem, au for mem, au. I hope this helps.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

Second what he said.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

You're going to find all kinds of characters on here. Basically like the other 2 have said with a little common sense involved. If you dont want to make the trade dont make it. I will offer this tidbit of info - Be sure you know what you want and what you're giving up.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC