`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 packs ignite LCS. Kyle 10/10 double

4 packs ignite LCS. Kyle 10/10 double
Wife picked up 4 packs of 2012 Ignite at LCS today while I was doing my basketball shopping and pulled this bad boy...

[Image: Kyledoubleburner.jpg]
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

RE: 4 packs ignite LCS. Kyle 10/10 double
Very nice! Congrats.....
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Ooooh! That is sweet. I wish I had some BKball cards that would be worth trading to you for it. Real nice pull!
PM sent, just for the chance to trade for it. Smile

(04-12-2013, 10:39 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Ooooh! That is sweet. I wish I had some BKball cards that would be worth trading to you for it. Real nice pull!
PM sent, just for the chance to trade for it. Smile
Wife would trade it for Junior or Sr cards
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

(04-13-2013, 01:09 PM)forthebirds Wrote: Wife would trade it for Junior or Sr cards
Check my ORG to see if either of you see anything. I didn't reply before b/c some nice Sr./Jr. cards were already involved in trades and I didn't want to get anyones hopes up for no reason. Unfortunately, I think I traded away the best of my Sr. & Jr. cards in those 2 trades. BTW, most of my Dale Jr. cards are NOT marked FT, but could be FT. I just got tired of folks trying to trade for them with stuff I had no interest in. I collect Hendrick Motorsports drivers, so I mostly keep his cards b/c of that. LMK if you see anything. Thanks.

Sick !!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK