`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Topps

2008 Topps
So I enjoyed opening the Artifacts box so much-I went back to Shopko and bought a 2008 Topps hobby box for $40.
Got a presidential George Washington Stamp /70. Never seen one-pretty cool.
And then hit a Hideo Matsuki Yankees Stadium Patch card.../100 Huge hit! Easily doubled my money with this card.
I'm on fire!!
http://s1275.beta.photobucket.com/user/L...s/library/
Always collection Cal Ripken, Manny Machado, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Reggie Wayne, Justin Morneau, and other rare Colts and Orioles cards.

RE: 2008 Topps
Man, your Shopko seems to have the same hobby selection as our Shopko. Congrats on the nice hits! We need a few 2008 Topps base cards to complete our set. If you are trading any, we would be interested. Thanks!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

aprirr...Ill get them all in tonight...check me tomorrow
http://s1275.beta.photobucket.com/user/L...s/library/
Always collection Cal Ripken, Manny Machado, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Reggie Wayne, Justin Morneau, and other rare Colts and Orioles cards.

what the hell is shopko, lol im from northeast ohio. we only have walmart and target, no one else sells cards.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(04-12-2013, 01:36 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: what the hell is shopko, lol im from northeast ohio. we only have walmart and target, no one else sells cards.
It's just like Target. I think the Shopko headquarters is in Green Bay, actually.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's