`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Top Load Questions

Top Load Questions
What are the best size top loads to use for materials?

What about the heavier card stock such as Chrome or some of the Bowman inserts? These are too thick for a standard top load (though I do get the Chrome cards in), but not thick enough for a materials top load.

Lastly, do you have a price point for using a top load? Top load case prices seem to have doubled since the last time I purchased one, and I'm debating whether to invest in more or increase my price point for using one.

Thanks.

RE: Top Load Questions
Well, they definitely have different sizes, and most of the time, you can get away with using the ones that are a bit larger for ones that aren't quite as big, say if you have a thinner jersey card, you can still put it in a bigger top loader, just make sure you put it in a penny sleeve and tape the top of the case. I'm pretty sure if you look around, you can get them for pretty cheap in bulk, though I usually see about 3 or 4 bucks for 50 of them, which isn't too horribly bad, but if you can get them in bulk, it will definitely be cheaper than that. I'll look around and see if I can find any places that have loads of them for cheap for you.

Whichever fits the card my friend.
There are different sizes to every brand.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

Chrome usually fits right into a regular size without even trying to squeeze it in..

If you trade, topladers will definitely protect your card way better than a penny sleeve..
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]