Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad man: party of one

RE: Bad man: party of one
Nice Pick Up!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I would get it graded for protect and just because graded cards sell higher
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Sick pick up...good for you. I would grade it. Just to preserve it. You are going to pay a fair amount of money just to have it slabbed so you might as well have it graded. Even if it gets a bad grade it's still a superfractor of one of the games best young players and will fetch big bucks regardless of its grade.

Excellent pick up! It is a great card no matter what you decide to do with it.

Sweet card. I also would not grade it.

Congrats! I was watching it for a few days - big time card.

I would grade it ONLY if it was a 9.5. Otherwise just keep it raw and well protected.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

if you think it would grade out as a BGS 9+ I'd grade it (from a "if you were going to sell it") standpoint

for personal collection that is really just choice... I would personally get it graded (minimum grade 9 or higher, otherwise slabbed as authentic) just to give it some better protection from life.

Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors