`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
a little mailday BGS style

a little mailday BGS style
I received a small 8 card submission in the mail yesterday. Happy with most of the results. Only 7 came back graded, one which they told me they would crack and grade ....they did not. Oh well.

Here they are....

First off , the gold bars

for the 1998 Ward 9.5 PC
[Image: img143_zps97c653c0.jpg]

next my two autos...
TTT /9 and the Gold Standard is a 1/1
[Image: img144_zps24fb1b3f.jpg]
[Image: img145_zpsb46e1140.jpg]

These im ok with, but will be looking for a 9.5 to replace them with.
[Image: img142_zps6ae8f201.jpg]
[Image: img141_zps4f9088e3.jpg]

and then this card, and yes it is available for trade
[Image: img146_zps8862b13a.jpg]

not pictured is a Ward score showcase that only graded a 8 (centering) and the ungraded submission.

Thanks for looking.

Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

RE: a little mailday BGS style
that's an awesome grade for that TTT, I have an osweiler just like it I want to submit.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

Congratulations on the gold bricks. I'm really impressed with the gold TTT. First off it's a great looking card, but I think TTT is one of the hardest brands to get a good grade on. From my own experience at least. Maybe others have better luck with them.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thank you both.

mrdub.... send it, would love to see the Brock with a gold bar.

Nineof.... I agree, TTT is tough for grading. Too many little die cuts that can get messed up. I have another one submitted with Wendy and Im hoping to get nothing less than a 9 on it because it does have a imperfection on it, but its only #'d/3. Smile
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.

GREAT job on the TTT and that Gold Standard 1/1!!! Sorry about the ungraded one, that's a bummer!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(04-11-2013, 09:32 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: GREAT job on the TTT and that Gold Standard 1/1!!! Sorry about the ungraded one, that's a bummer!
Thanks Wendy. I need to tell you about that one soon.