`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Russell Wilson Cracked Ice Auto/20 BGS 9.5/10

Russell Wilson Cracked Ice Auto/20 BGS 9.5/10
This just came in from BGS. Don't have a scan yet as its at my house waiting on me. But here are the details:

Set Name : 2012 Panini Contenders Cracked Ice
Player Name : Russell Wilson AU EXCH
Date Graded : Monday, April 08, 2013
Centering Grade : 9.5
Corner Grade : 9.0
Edges Grade : 9.5
Surfaces Grade : 10.0
Autograph Grade : 10.0
Final Grade : 9.5

Asking $2400 OBO

Will consider a deal with $1400 paypal + Cards

Only one to sell just sold for $2200 today
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/221212191875?...84.m1497.l2649

RE: Russell Wilson Cracked Ice Auto/20 BGS 9.5/10
you can keep it
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(04-10-2013, 04:27 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: you can keep it
Um ok. Why the attitude?

(04-10-2013, 04:27 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: you can keep it
LMAO!!! sorry, but for that price it's insane. I collect Wilson, but the only thing I'd pay that kind of money for is Vintage cards that hold their value with proven facts (Montana Rookie card graded 9.5)
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

no attitude? im just saying you can keep it. just an insane price to ask..let alone on beckett especially when youre new with now 2 posts.. that is all.
if it were mine id keep it anyway.. regardless how much id "get out of it"
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(04-10-2013, 04:33 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: LMAO!!! sorry, but for that price it's insane. I collect Wilson, but the only thing I'd pay that kind of money for is Vintage cards that hold their value with proven facts (Montana Rookie card graded 9.5)

How is it insane?? one just sold today for $2200. It says OBO which means to make a offer. I understand I am new to this forum but not new to trading. I'm on blowout as well. If you are interested in the card shoot me a pm and I am very easy to work with. I know the value of the card. Just taking offers. Thanks

(04-10-2013, 04:38 PM)spayne2 Wrote: How is it insane?? one just sold today for $2200. It says OBO which means to make a offer. I understand I am new to this forum but not new to trading. I'm on blowout as well. If you are interested in the card shoot me a pm and I am very easy to work with. I know the value of the card. Just taking offers. Thanks
You gotta throw it in your Org if you're going to sell or trade it. The Organize keeps track of your cards.
And you gotta get used to the members here. Don't take things to heart. Everybody crack jokes like cracked ice. LOL
Yes. I just made a funny.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(04-10-2013, 05:05 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: You gotta throw it in your Org if you're going to sell or trade it. The Organize keeps track of your cards.
And you gotta get used to the members here. Don't take things to heart. Everybody crack jokes like cracked ice. LOL
Yes. I just made a funny.
yeah i wasnt trying to be mean.. i am a bit jelly though.. id love to have that card. I just bought an RG3 1/1 auto for 500$ and i think id rather have this. good look on the sale bud

(04-10-2013, 05:09 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: yeah i wasnt trying to be mean.. i am a bit jelly though.. id love to have that card. I just bought an RG3 1/1 auto for 500$ and i think id rather have this. good look on the sale bud
Congrats on the card!

I do not believe any prices on ebay unless I sell it myself. There are so many inflated prices I am almost sure it was not paid for but jfrench91 is right good luck trying to sell it for that much. Realistically your probably looking at 1800.00 cash
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.