`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Question on this Red Prizm.

RE: Question on this Red Prizm.
Ohhh, Pepsi Max. I see the Pepsi logo on it.

Not sure where folks got their print run - but some think 35.

It's a little more than $10. But, I'll trade you $20 worth of stuff for it Wink

That's a high priced card you got there.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

It shows 35 in the article. Theres regular prizms and the red die cuts that say "rookie of year nominee"
(04-09-2013, 05:18 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Should be this one...
http://www.beckett.com/football/2012/pan...ee-9084832
its not.. this one is #230 not ROY4

[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(04-09-2013, 05:54 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: It shows 35 in the article. Theres regular prizms and the red die cuts that say "rookie of year nominee"

its not.. this one is #230 not ROY4
Yeah - pretty sure you've got the retail contenders version. That's a heck of a card and very short printed.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

What you have here is a card that came out of Target Exclusive Retail Contenders boxes. I had the luck which I sold for $200. Panini said on their blog that under 35 of these cards were made. Information can be found here:

"Each of the specially stamped Red Prizm Die-Cuts, previously available as hobby-only inserts in 2012 Prizm Football, will be limited to less than 35 copies. We’ve included those in the gallery, too. This final chapter in the 2012 Pepsi Max NFL Rookie of the Week program should provide an exciting chase for collectors and a decided jolt to 2012 Contenders Football in Target stores across the country."

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2013/...ll-retail/

This is the one I pulled:

[Image: 003_zps0c0bd5a9.jpg]
Eddie George Super Collector

Exactly what Zero said!! I pulled RGIII's from a Target Contenders Blaster Box. Same number as the regular prizm card(#227) but with the silver foil stamp on the front like your Russell Wilson.

[Image: image_zps019706da.jpg]

so basically its still priced as a red prizm just with the stamping on it which happens to be 35 made? gotcha thank you
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.