IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Should I keep this or sell it?

Should I keep this or sell it?
2012 SP Authentic Rookie Threads Autographs Patch #RTJC Juron Criner
AUMEMSER 5 n/a

Not sure what kind of potential this guy holds if any, but I picked up his /5 card in a 2012 Sp authentic football box I opened. As you can see beckett doesn't not have a value for it yet.

RE: Should I keep this or sell it?
i think i may have his sp authentic gold auto too...not sure what i did with it though.

(04-08-2013, 02:37 PM)kstjst Wrote: i think i may have his sp authentic gold auto too...not sure what i did with it though.
I have the same but not gold for Brock osweiler. Not sure what to do with that one either haha.

Well if your unsure what to do you cam trade it to me I will give up 2 austin pettis rcs and a fleener auto for each lol i wouldnt know either probably hold on to them atleast to see how the season starts
Photobucket

Would love to have it since I'm a raiders fan.....have a scan? Also I have purchased a certified emerald /5 auto and a magic auto /5 for between $20-40.......just a reference......Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

The Criner has pretty perfect corners and edges the last I checked. Can't tell on the centering. The surface on the front has hairline scratches that you can see under direct light reflection which seems unavoidable with this type of plastic material. Don't have a scanner but I can snap some pics.

I'd hold on to it. Flynn may just make him shine
[Image: Seahawks-1.jpg]

Sure......if you can snap a few, I'd love to see it
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

You have the #/5 or #/15 Osweiler? I'd like to obtain either one of those if you have it.
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%