`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Recent TTMs

Recent TTMs
Mail has been pretty slow recently, but just got these three back in the last week! Really excited about the DuJuan Harris! He had a strong couple of games to end the season, hopefully it carries into this season!

[Image: 5d568ac5-09a1-494a-a634-445a954d7896_zpsd647e8e9.jpg]
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

RE: Recent TTMs
So, were these requests sent to the players? If so, where do you get the address to send them? I've got some guys I'd like to get autos for that don't have officially produced ones, if they're signing.

And, why can't BJ sign his redemptions for Panini? LOL

Congratulations on the TTM successes. Very sweet.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(04-08-2013, 01:17 PM)bojesphob Wrote: So, were these requests sent to the players? If so, where do you get the address to send them? I've got some guys I'd like to get autos for that don't have officially produced ones, if they're signing.

And, why can't BJ sign his redemptions for Panini? LOL
Current players get mailed to the team address. You can send stuff for former players to the team addy too & they will forward it if they have an address on file.

Otherwise there are a few sites that list home or business addresses for some former players. I can share the websites I use if you want, or if there is a particular former player addy you need, I might have it.

I sent to BJ in July & just got it back now, so maybe he is signing his redemptions now too.
(04-08-2013, 01:32 PM)nineof Wrote: Congratulations on the TTM successes. Very sweet.
Thanks!

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

(04-08-2013, 02:16 PM)alanch Wrote: Current players get mailed to the team address. You can send stuff for former players to the team addy too & they will forward it if they have an address on file.

Otherwise there are a few sites that list home or business addresses for some former players. I can share the websites I use if you want, or if there is a particular former player addy you need, I might have it.

I sent to BJ in July & just got it back now, so maybe he is signing his redemptions now too.

Thanks!
Cool Smile I've thought about sending the requests to players, but just never got around to looking into it. I'll have to go through and figure out who I'm going to want to send them to lol Do you send all requests at the same time, or do you have to do them one at a time?

(04-08-2013, 02:22 PM)bojesphob Wrote: Cool Smile I've thought about sending the requests to players, but just never got around to looking into it. I'll have to go through and figure out who I'm going to want to send them to lol Do you send all requests at the same time, or do you have to do them one at a time?
I usually send out requests to each player individually, but tend to do it in bunches of 10-15 to save on trips to the post office. Just hit me up whenever you decide who you want to send you and I'll try to help you along as best as I can.

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

Great stuff Alan. I havent sent anything since December and i got a few of you started here. I would love to get going again but havent found the time.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Nice looking cards. Always good to see players take time for the fans.

I like the Coleman in the practice gear. Nice returns as always!

Thanks everyone!

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs: