`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLOSED

CLOSED
I am making a few banners/signatures. Let me know who/what you want on it and if you want it to say anything specific. Please don't ask for one if you aren't going to use it. First and last names. If I can't find a picture of the player(s) you want, you must provide them. These banners are free, but if you would like to send a donation for the work, pm me. Thanks
[Image: Justified2011auto.png][Image: bubbawatson.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

RE: Making some banners / signatures
How about one with Paul Goldschmidt and Aaron Hill in dbacks uniforms, a black back round with their names in red and my name in the middle? Is that doable? Thanks if you can!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

If you have a little extra time I would love a Bay Area themed banner. I'm thinking Buster Posey on one side with San Francisco in the background and Yoenis Cespedes on the other side with Oakland in the background. Currently they are building a new Bay Bridge between these cities and I think it might look cool with the new bridge linking/separating the sides. I would also like my name at the bottom middle of the banner. Thank you again for your amazing banner work. It definitely brightens up these boards. I will also PM you about donations. Thanks again for considering my idea.

Thank you for the perfect banner! Highly recommended!

If you don't mind I would like to get a banner with Hunter Pence, Ian Kinsler, and Josh Hamilton. I would like the logo of their current teams behind them. If you need me to supply pictures please let me know. I agree with JRM above that these banners make the website look so much better. I will pm you about a donation.

I am a collector of Ryan Braun and Michael Jordan. Don't care how u make it. Let your imagination work!!!!
Thank u very much. Been on here awhile and was looking for a cool sig.

Can you try something with Kaline, Trammell, Verlander, with the era specific Tiger logo (sportslogos.net a good source) in the background behind them...or Tiger Stadium on the left and Comerica on the right?
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Could you do a trio of Ginter cards of Jason Heyward, Tiger Woods, and Shaquille O'Neal (Magic)? If it's too big of a hassle don't worry about it but great job on all the others

(04-08-2013, 01:37 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: How about one with Paul Goldschmidt and Aaron Hill in dbacks uniforms, a black back round with their names in red and my name in the middle? Is that doable? Thanks if you can!
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ul1C8z9.png[/IMG]

[Image: Ul1C8z9.png]

[Image: Justified2011auto.png][Image: bubbawatson.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

i super collect

shelden williams (one with him in all uniforms including duke) would be nice

jay-z

or obama

or if you could do one with all three and state super collecting thanks
http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j276/andreasmjohnson/

I AM CURRENTLY COLLEC
TING:

JAY-Z (100+DIFFERENT)
SHELDEN WILLIAMS (100+ DIFFERENT)
2004-05 PROSI