`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
is national treasures finally here?

is national treasures finally here?
what with the 2012 season being filled with outstanding QBs, and how well all of the other products did, i'm truly looking forward to seeing national treasures going live...soon...hopefully.

i may not be able to afford to bust too many of them, if any at all, but i'm sure going to be looking out for everyone's posts on it.

anyone out there thinking of busting the product?

RE: is national treasures finally here?
I'm in on some breaks (one random, one with the Chargers and the Bengals), and I'm hoping to at least break even on them (thankfully didn't spend much on them).

It looks to be a good product. I believe they are expected to drop on Wednesday, I think.

I thought about buying a case to put back about a month or so ago but at $2000 is couldn't pull the trigger. Now case prices are over $2300, I wanna kick my self in the butt!!!! oh well it looks like it will be a few nice singles for me!!!
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

Check some of the singles on the bay right now... They look like crap IMHO... Very disappointing...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Are people actually getting them 2 days early, or are they calling ones from last year 2012 but were 2011's? They haven't even released the checklist for this year's NT yet.

(04-08-2013, 03:45 PM)bojesphob Wrote: Are people actually getting them 2 days early, or are they calling ones from last year 2012 but were 2011's? They haven't even released the checklist for this year's NT yet.
That's because Panini doesn't want to let you see the multitude of scrub players you will wind up getting for your $2300 a case... Absolutely ridiculous the prices of cards have become...

(04-08-2013, 06:49 PM)superynaldo Wrote: That's because Panini doesn't want to let you see the multitude of scrub players you will wind up getting for your $2300 a case... Absolutely ridiculous the prices of cards have become...
Panini is not making those prices that high. The demand of the product is what made the price rise so much. The presale price rose nearly $100 in a few weeks time.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(04-08-2013, 06:55 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Panini is not making those prices that high. The demand of the product is what made the price rise so much. The presale price rose nearly $100 in a few weeks time.
I understand... I am just not feeling dropping 2k on four boxes of cards... But that's just me... I know others here will be lined up to purchase them, just not looking forward to all the dissapointed collectors when they realize these cards are just not that good... Just my opinion of course... But from what I have seen so far, I would sell off any cases quick if I had any...Wink

Just out of curiosity, where are you seeing stuff from it? If you're seeing prerelease breaks of it, if be interested in seeing how it breaks

(04-08-2013, 08:45 PM)bojesphob Wrote: Just out of curiosity, where are you seeing stuff from it? If you're seeing prerelease breaks of it, if be interested in seeing how it breaks
eBay, and the Panini site... Of course they hit a RGIII booklet... And a few other nicer cards... Talk about rigged maybe???