`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Rusty, Irvan, McMurray, Bowyer, Ty & Austin Dillon

WTTF Rusty, Irvan, McMurray, Bowyer, Ty & Austin Dillon
Just like the title says, looking for cards from these drivers I don't have yet. Will trade in your favor for RCs, Relics, and Autos. I'm pretty easy to deal with, so please don't hesitate to send offers for whatever I have. Thank ya & I look forward to doing some trading!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: WTTF Rusty, Irvan, McMurray, Bowyer, Ty & Austin Dillon
I think you've got all you need from me by now. Big Grin

Everyone else, don't hesitate to make a trade with him. He is always fun to trade with.

(04-08-2013, 11:16 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I think you've got all you need from me by now. Big Grin

Everyone else, don't hesitate to make a trade with him. He is always fun to trade with.
A very kind endorsement, my friend! And yes, I do believe I've finally cleaned you out, lol! ^_^
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(04-08-2013, 11:16 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I think you've got all you need from me by now. Big Grin

I agree with your comments about Jason, I think that he has about wiped me out also of who he collects Smile

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Hi I sent an offer, I only have rcs,inserts etc of drivers u collect listed yet haven't gotten around to adding base but have lots that I can add.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

I've had the pleasure of working and accepting some great trades. Thank you leadmetogreatness and others! I'm very grateful. But, as usual, I'm always looking for more! ^_^ Hit me up with a TO or "check me" if you'd like to do a little trading! Be Well & have a great weekend, my friends!

I think Spaz is just saying that cuz hes a Cards fan haha im loading more racing in the next couple days maybe we can do another
Photobucket

(04-16-2013, 07:52 AM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: I think Spaz is just saying that cuz hes a Cards fan haha im loading more racing in the next couple days maybe we can do another
Ahhhh, c'mon now rooster... you should know I'm not like that. Jason and I have made several trades now. Check my feedback. Only one of those trades was exclusively for STL Cardinals. Most of our trades this year have been for NASCAR cards only. BTW rooster, I sent the TO back to you with a comment.