`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RW34's Horribly Long Overdue Shoutout Thread--UPDATED 4/13!!

RE: RW34's Horribly Long Overdue Shoutout Thread
Thanks everyone!! gjhobbs, no need to send anything...

(04-08-2013, 05:11 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: glad you remembered what cards we were talking about lol.
so if anyone out there has the 07 chrome Roy Williams red, xfractor or base ref let me know! I'm slowly putting together a rainbow for RW34 lmao!
ROFLMAO!!! This really is funny...only because it's true! Wink

(04-08-2013, 08:45 PM)jeffro023 Wrote: Great freebies everyone! Just a small thank you for going through all the madness just so I will get some cards graded.
Heart
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

RE: RW34's Horribly Long Overdue Shoutout Thread--UPDATED 4/13!!
Updates listed on the front page!! Smile

Here's the original post:

Figured I'd start with some of the goodies my submission buddies sent in the 10-day sub. Smile

Ftballcardz sent me some booklet toploaders. I need to dig the books out and display them now!! And a couple people sent me some extra cash for my cards. Thanks guys!!!

Gonzo has been after me to finish the Roy Williams rainbow ever since he sent me the superfractor a few years back. Guess I didn't get the clue fast enough. LMAO!!!

Jeffro sent me a box of the 2011 UD Texas cards! SUPER COOL gift! Pulled the Walker and the two Icons. Smile

Footbal sent me the Sanchito 34 and the Ricky RC came from...how sad I can't remember and it just happened. Maybe it will come to me! Wink Or, someone will speak up! LOL It's actually a great freebie, those Focus cards are hard to come by. It's one of the few that I don't have many dupes of.

[Image: img852.jpg]

Way to rock with the freebies fellas. That Exquisite 34 is a thing of beauty. The Flashback Fabrics Ricky patch is really sweet too.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Glad you liked everything, and that flashbacks i found at a card shop down by my inlaws hiding in a box, i seen it and i was like i know somebody that might like that!
[Image: RPM61m.png]

COLLECTING
ERIC DECKER,JOHN CARLSON,HARRISON SMITH,JARED ALLEN,EARL CAMPBELL, ADRIAN PETERSON,AND OTHER VIKINGS

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/RPM61M/Autos/

(04-14-2013, 06:16 AM)nineof Wrote: Way to rock with the freebies fellas. That Exquisite 34 is a thing of beauty. The Flashback Fabrics Ricky patch is really sweet too.
Thank YOU for your goodies too!! Love me some Carson 34!!!

(04-14-2013, 10:10 AM)rpm61m Wrote: Glad you liked everything, and that flashbacks i found at a card shop down by my inlaws hiding in a box, i seen it and i was like i know somebody that might like that!
I swear I saw another flashbacks like that somewhere (maybe it's already here?? LOL!!) Either way, glad it ended up here! Thank you so much!!