`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Me Your Junk AU / GU for Complete Sets!

Trade Me Your Junk AU / GU for Complete Sets!
04/19 Update: Family is moving soon; with this I need to move these sets, dropped all set values - let's make some deals.

So I am taking this concept from Stevca. I have done several deals with him and it’s been fun. Here is my twist….
I am looking to move some complete sets.
Here are the rules:
Each set below has a number next to it. The number next to the set is how many autographs and game used that I am looking for, for that set. The rules are very simple:
1) All cards must be in NM/MT+ condition. No damaged cards!
2) I will accept Football and Baseball cards and they can be from any year from 2008 to current, but they cannot be Press Pass, Sage Hit, Aspire, Minor League, or USA. No exceptions!
3) All autographs must be certified!!! No in person autographs.
4) You do not need to send me a list of what you are sending but just a breakdown of how many football and baseball cards you are sending.
5) Besides that, let’s have fun and get some trades done.
6) I look at this as a great way for you to get rid of your odds and ends au/gu that no one wants to trade for while securing a complete set for your collection!

If you are interested in a certain set, send an open offer, add 1 auto/gu card, then send a comment that says “I want xxxx set, and I am sending xxxx auto/gu cards.” I will accept ALL offers that meet the rules above the quantities below!

Sets Currently Available:

Baseball
1983 Donrus HOF Heroes (12)
1991 Score Cooperstown (5)
1991 Upper Deck Nolan Ryan Heroes (5)
1991 Upper Deck Hank Aaron Heroes (5)
1991 Upper Deck Comic Ball National Promos (25)
2007 UD Masterpieces (25)
2008 Bowman (15)
2008 Bowman Draft (18)
2008 Upper Deck First Edition Star Quest (60)
2010 Topps 206 Complete Set w SP’s 1-350 (100)
2010 Topps 206 Set w/o SP’s 1-300 (25)

Football:
2008 UD Masterpieces w SP’s (75)
2010 Topps Magic w SP’s (80)
2011 Topps Legends (32)

Basketball
1992-93 McDonald’s P1-P50 (11)
1992-93 Upper Deck Heroes Wilt Chamberlain (5)
1990 Fleer Sensations (15)
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Trade Me Your Junk AU / GU for Complete Sets!
Bump!
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Are you taking basketball game used or autos?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

My preference would be Football/Baseball but I am open. Let me know what you want.

I'm interested in in the 1992-93 McDonald’s. Take a look at my bucket (http://s767.photobucket.com/user/TMakAct...or%20Trade) and let me know if we can work anything out.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

To the top with updates!