`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gypsy queen SP question

Gypsy queen SP question
I opened up two boxes of gypsy queen yesterday and was wondering how I can identify the SP cards from what I opened
Looking for all Notre Dame players including Jimmy Clausen, Golden Tate, Kyle Mc
cARthy, Sam Young, Brady Quinn, and John Carlson

RE: Gypsy queen SP question
Go here, the checklist shows SP next to the short prints

http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2013-...ball-cards

In my experience so far I've found they are always backwards or upsidedown in the packs.

Above is correct
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Any ideas on how SP the SP's are? In 3 boxes I got 6 dup SP (think they came from the 2 boxes with the same auto...collation issue?) Just got done checking.....17 total:

#62 Bruan, #97 Tulowitzki (x2), #107 Escobar (x2), #114 Rios, #122 Wynn (x2), #181 Swisher, #213 Ferrell, #218 Wainwright (x2), #320 Clemente (x2), #331 Strawberry & #350 Berra (x2)

Thanks!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(04-11-2013, 10:11 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Any ideas on how SP the SP's are? In 3 boxes I got 6 dup SP (think they came from the 2 boxes with the same auto...collation issue?) Just got done checking.....17 total:
#62 Bruan, #97 Tulowitzki (x2), #107 Escobar (x2), #114 Rios, #122 Wynn (x2), #181 Swisher, #213 Ferrell, #218 Wainwright (x2), #320 Clemente (x2), #331 Strawberry & #250 Berra (x2)
Thanks!
I had the same problem with the Heritage SP cards. I opened mucho product, with waaaay too many duplicate SP's. Made me wonder how SP they really are. I've already had some dupes of my GQ SPs, so if you want to trade some of your dupes for mine, let me know and I'll upload them. I'd be interested in the Clemente and Berra. Don't think I have those yet.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I got two Trout SPs in like four blasters of GQ, so I'm pretty excited. Also pulled the sliding and glove inserts!

Every time I think I was getting a Trout SP card, it was the Glove Story insert. They're packing them flipped like the other SP cards. Are the Glove Story cards considered an insert that's also SP?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.