`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'13 Gypsy - 4 Hobby packs

'13 Gypsy - 4 Hobby packs
Hey all! So i'll be buying a pack or two here and there as I like the Gypsys. I got a hit that Giants fan may enjoy as well...

SP's = Nolan Ryan amd Willie Mays
Dealin aces's = Johnny cueto
Mini's = Phil Hughes, Miguel Gonzalez, Grant Balfour, Lou Brock

and the Relic hit - Pablo Sandoval MEM jsy

All are FT so if you're interested give me a holla. I'll be at the batting cages today so i'll be around later on. Thanks!

- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: '13 Gypsy - 4 Hobby packs
I'd like a shot at that Ryan SP, Could you check me for it?

I went to the shop to buy a few packs and after opening 5 I didn't hit anything interesting. Got to 10 packs and still hadn't scored a single hit. Opened two more, nothing. So I bought the whole box lol. It was kinda disappointing.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Interested in the panda I collect giants

(04-06-2013, 10:28 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I went to the shop to buy a few packs and after opening 5 I didn't hit anything interesting. Got to 10 packs and still hadn't scored a single hit. Opened two more, nothing. So I bought the whole box lol. It was kinda disappointing.
I bought 4 boxes 2 online 2 local I got decent hits in the two from online (2 wood minis 1/5) and jack from the ones I got local.

Overall I've been more impressed with some of the hit's i've gotten from blaster boxes...I certainly got more SP from blasters

Nice mays
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK