`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
$11 Box of 2012 Topps Packs w/ Bonus, BIG Hit

RE: $11 Box of 2012 Topps Packs w/ Bonus, BIG Hit
nice hit! I have pulled some nice stuff out of those too!! I pulled the Nick Toon version of your hit. He haunts my breaks.
I'm a teacher so I may be slow at responding to trades during the week, if you don't like that please don't send me a trade offer... THANKS

Struck out on 3 boxes for anything big. Though one of the boxes had 2 of those Rg3 refractors!

Best card pulled was a platinum xfractor of tannehill.

Too bad man, I've bought five of them, in two I had no Platinum hit in the other three I got this wilson, a Greg Childs Purple Refractor Auto /25 and a Dwight Jones Auto (Texans).

I can be happy with the extra rg3 refractor exclusive. Also got a luck and Wilson topps rc to add as trade bait. By the end, I will have at least broke even on it.

Bought a box as well, got the rg3 refractor and the best card was a Trent Richardson xfractor no autos though
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

congrats! that patch auto is pretty sweet
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

wow nice! best thiong iv hit out of those holliday boxes is a t.y. hilton ref auto also hit 2 case keenum ref auto's blah lol

Thanks for the heads up. I bought some and got a Terry Bradshaw QB Milestones 20/50. Officially the heaviest card I have ever pulled out of a pack. Very nice looking card. I also got a Melvin Ingram redemption auto in the Platinum.

I've bought 6 boxes and finally got an auto, unfortunately it was the wrong Colt, it was a Coby Fleener. I have yet to get a RG3 refractor. I did get a Bronze Steve young QB Milestones to /75. nice hit on the Wilson.

For those who still don't know, this is what it looks like!

[Image: 2012FBValBox.jpg]
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/