`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
UPDATED - HURRY Moving Quick (HOF'ers, Stars, AU's, GU's, Graded, Balls, etc)

RE: UPDATED - HURRY Moving Quick (HOF'ers, Stars, AU's, GU's, Graded, Balls, etc)
(05-04-2013, 12:41 AM)johnxgodfree Wrote: bump for Mike!

wife is pushing me to actually go for the triple patch as she knows its one i've wanted--but we literally just swore off any more big spending as we are saving towards a house.

must....stick...to it!

gorgeous stuff though, I'll try to keep my eye out for your threads for other Maddux stuff - know of any lower numbered (#/100 or less) 90s stuff of his you will be looking to get rid of?
You could always sell some easier find stuff to get the triple and get those again later... just a thought

You would really like the triple autograph ball I have of the three... it is inscribed with their CY award years and then #'ed to 98 the last year any of them won the award. It is commissioned by Radtke Sports here in Atlanta and has the COA that tells what dates each of the three signed and where they signed at as well as pictures of each three signing

That I will get $300 or so for

Anyways check my bucket in the PC sub albums for the various Maddux stuff
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

RE: UPDATED - HURRY Moving Quick (HOF'ers, Stars, AU's, GU's, Graded, Balls, etc)
Up for trade

Got the cards today. Thank you very much.

(05-06-2013, 11:26 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Got the cards today. Thank you very much.
Not a problem buddy

Moving stuff quick now, will update with additional items tonight

PM sent.

(05-08-2013, 07:17 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: PM sent.
Responded, I have not had time to update the thread yet though