`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rare auto or 1/1 patch?

Rare auto or 1/1 patch?
What would you guys prefer of your favorite player if you could choose.... a rare auto /10 or a 1/1 logo patch? This is a choice I need to make soon... Tought decision. What would u guys do?

RE: Rare auto or 1/1 patch?
I've always been a fan of the auto. If the price is the same, I'd go with that.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

depends on which player in my PC we're talking about. For Hornacek...I have most of the rare autos...so I want the 1/1 Logo!
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

(04-05-2013, 08:10 AM)bengu Wrote: What would you guys prefer of your favorite player if you could choose.... a rare auto /10 or a 1/1 logo patch? This is a choice I need to make soon... Tought decision. What would u guys do?
Logo patch for sure! Though it would depend on exactly what the #ed /10 auto was but unless it was something really exclusive like an exquisite auto or something really nice I would take the Logo Patch
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

1/1 logo patch... and it's not even close.

What player? That really is the deciding factor for me...

any patch. doesn't even need to be a logo patch for me

i would probably choose a nice /10 patch over a /10 sticker auto
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

Logo Patch #1/1...of course if it's of a plain, boring logo, then I'd go with the Auto #/10, although if the auto was numbered with that player's jersey number, then I may change my mind.

I would go with the Logo Patch. You do not see many logo patches around. And it being a 1/1 even harder to find another. Although you might not be able to get a "rare" auto in the future you can always get an auto of that player (most likely). It might not be the same auto or the same card, but autos are easier to come by.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I'm in the minority here. I completely agree that's "rare" autos are a bit over rated as it is a bit of a marketing ploy. (Why is one UD or Panini card so limited because it is an auto on picture X vs picture Y). However I feel that autos display better and are a better overall PC piece. When considering how 1/1 a patch/logo truly is Just look at what Panini did this year releasing 1/1 patches only to release a duplicate version of the same card with a silver black box stamp. If it was 1/2 or 1/3 would be as interested in it?
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]