`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 finest redemptions

2011 finest redemptions
has any one else received theirs? im waiting on a mike moustakas rookie gold refractor auto. guess il have to give them a call to see whats up with it

RE: 2011 finest redemptions
i have a few that i havent redeemed yet but when you call could you please tell me what is up with them

(04-04-2013, 09:21 PM)friedmana27 Wrote: i have a few that i havent redeemed yet but when you call could you please tell me what is up with them
will do. im wondering if moustakas signed them yet

(04-04-2013, 09:05 PM)csamsal Wrote: has any one else received theirs? im waiting on a mike moustakas rookie gold refractor auto. guess il have to give them a call to see whats up with it
I'm waiting on the red refractor Moustakas. Let me know if you find out anything.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

anyone know what number you're supposed to call for requesting replacements on topps redemptions?

have heard anything yet. am i allowed to post there phone number in the forums?

Though not 2011 Finest, I just got a replacement card for a redemption from a 2011 product with a letter saying Topps decided to make unique cards to replace unfulfilled, overdue redemptions. I got a Don Sutton auto replacing a Tyson Ross dual relic auto from 2011 Marquee.