`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Updated* 1 box of 2011 Topps Debut and 2011 Heritage Minors...Harper and Trout!!

*Updated* 1 box of 2011 Topps Debut and 2011 Heritage Minors...Harper and Trout!!
*After 2 weeks I finally finished off the two boxes.*
Busted some packs at the LCS, was real surprised he still had these boxes on the shelf. Thank for looking.
[Image: Minorleaguepulls_zpsefd4914d.jpg]
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

RE: A few packs of 2011 Topps Heritage Minors and 2011 Pro Debut...Harper and Trout!
Nice hits! Very interested in the Trout and Harper, please PM me for an idea I have on a nice Helton ... thanks! RJ

RE: A few packs of 2011 Topps Heritage Minors and 2011 Pro Debut...Harper and Trout!
Thanks for the reply, I'll send you a PM.

(04-04-2013, 07:18 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Nice hits! Very interested in the Trout and Harper, please PM me for an idea I have on a nice Helton ... thanks! RJ

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

I would also be interested in the trout and Harper if you could check my org...thanks!

RE: *Updated* 1 box of 2011 Topps Debut and 2011 Heritage Minors...Harper and Trout!!
Final pics from today's packs. Sorry none are loaded for trade at this time. Enjoy!
[Image: Minorleaguepulls2_zpsb80da75c.jpg]
[Image: Minorleaguepulls3_zps06790ac6.jpg]

RE: *Updated* 1 box of 2011 Topps Debut and 2011 Heritage Minors...Harper and Trout!!
When/if you decide to trade the Sano, let me know. Very interested. In the process of redoing my org right now, so there's not much in there right now, but that can change pretty quickly.
Kepler

Ok will let you know. Love the sig...Cuddy is tearing it up this year!

(04-09-2013, 08:14 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: When/if you decide to trade the Sano, let me know. Very interested. In the process of redoing my org right now, so there's not much in there right now, but that can change pretty quickly.

(04-09-2013, 08:40 PM)dspainjr Wrote: Ok will let you know. Love the sig...Cuddy is tearing it up this year!
I miss Cuddy. I'm happy he's doing so well, but I really wish the Twins hadn't let him walk away. Without spending money on pitching they could've easily signed him and Willingham and the lineup would be a whole lot better than it is right now.
Kepler

Thanks for the reply. I've got my LCS holding one more box of Heritage Minors. Was surprised to see all the players I could get from the boxes. He said those boxes had been on the shelf since 2011 and I'm the first to buy them...lol

(04-09-2013, 10:49 PM)Ziveus101 Wrote: Nice break(s). I love these products focused on the MiLB.

Congrats, very nice pick-ups! I think with minors, the average collector shy's away because of all the players you will get that never make it to the big's. Also, the quality/look of the cards at times is so-so. Anyway, thanks for sharing
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.