`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012-13 Select three box break

2012-13 Select three box break
I have been waiting for this stuff to come out. I grabbed three boxes plus two packs. It looks really nice…certainly looks better than my break results.
[Image: SelectPrizms_zps10ee3be8.jpg]
These are the base refractors.
[Image: _IMG_zps90c8426a.jpg]
More base refractors- The Plumlee and prigioni are out of 25
[Image: _IMG_0001_zpse11b51ee.jpg]
The Smith, Nicholson, Johnson, and SIngler are out of 199. The Lee is out of 399 and the Kris Joseph Redemption isn’t worth my time to look up to find out what it is out of.
[Image: _IMG_0002_zpsdc504f08.jpg]
The Klay and Kemba are out of 149. The James and Morris are out of 449 and refer to my comment about the Kris Joseph above for the numbering on the Lavoy Allen and the Biyombo(I hit two of these)
[Image: _IMG_0003_NEW_zps90066a5e.jpg]
[Image: _IMG_0003_NEW_0001_zpsd3f554d5.jpg]
[Image: _IMG_0003_NEW_0002_zpsd6a6ef23.jpg]
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2012-13 Select three box break
Ouch, I can see why you're not completely happy with the results.

On some of the cards the text is difficult to read, how's that in-person?

It's actually the same. The gold is very difficult to read. I am pretty jaded because I spent 450 bucks and got realistically 100 in cards back.i love the product but won't be buying any more of it.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(04-04-2013, 07:18 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: It's actually the same. The gold is very difficult to read. I am pretty jaded because I spent 450 bucks and got realistically 100 in cards back.i love the product but won't be buying any more of it.
Man, that stinks about the break. I was on the fence with getting a few boxes of this and NBA All Time Greats. I don't like the fact they don't have common rookie cards with this product, other than Lillard, and the price is nearly double Prizm release day. I think I may try and buy some lots. With All Time greats, I hate getting 4 cards at 90$ a card, and only 1 auto. I'm tempted to try to products, but realistically you need some luck with these products. High risk, high reward with both.

I really like the look of the product, I have a couple boxes on the way, hopefully I can regain some of the money invested lol. I would love to pull one of those jsy/auto RCs of Kyrie.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Would you be interested in selling the Klay Thompson auto? If so, send me a PM. Thanks!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I wouldve loved pulling a Kemba and 2 Bismack autos! But I can see how that would be not so great for a non Bobcats collector. lol. I love this product but I didnt realize there were so many bench players and what not in it. Im still gonna get some. Maybe Ill stop by the LCS today and see what they got left. if you want to sell/trade the Bismack and Kemba LMK.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

would defnitely be interested in the Klay
[Image: arod.gif]

Nice stuff, mister man!

He's just salty because he opened three whole boxes and had no Kobe mojo :-P

J/k man. It is great-looking stuff, but not the best break. Happens to the best of us!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]