`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 1st Case - 2013 GQ - Excited and Angry!!

My 1st Case - 2013 GQ - Excited and Angry!!
Not sure how great i did as a whole. not going to post all the variation mini's from the 10 card box, but i did get some good ones in there. harper, trout, profar, manny. I was so upset seeing the you from the back first cause i knew it was already jacked up.

Not sure if the SP's were backwards in this like retail. i only had a handful of them that werent # or hits and they all seemed to be from the same box.

Without further a do...

photo Scan_Pic0059_zps0766c735.jpg
 photo Scan_Pic0060_zps8de02b26.jpg
 photo Scan_Pic0061_zpsead9c0e4.jpg
 photo Scan_Pic0062_zps5aa16c9a.jpg
 photo Scan_Pic0063_zps58c0192b.jpg
 photo Scan_Pic0064_zps454fc84f.jpg
 photo 399d9361-8147-4a84-810a-5e4f61d8dcc1_zpsd6559c7a.jpg

whatcha guys think?
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

RE: My 1st Case - 2013 GQ - Excited and Angry!!
Topps will replace that Darvish I;m sure, sucks because that could be the one of the first on the bay and could comand a nice chunk of change. A lot of double autos too, that kinda sucks....
Not sure what your plans are for the mini's but I;d be interested in the Sepia's if your selling them.
Congrats, hope you had fun ripping all that wax!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Congrats on your 1st case of GQ! Very Very nice. Love the Vida Blue (sorry for so many double auto's). Not sure of your plans, but I'll take a base set of your Phil's if selling or trading that way. Have fun sorting.......

EDIT....didn't notice the Yu card problem.......sorry man, send it back for a replacement. It will all work out!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

looks like a fun break, sorry on the yu :/ but if your looking to trade im interested in all the rangers as im saving all my $$ for inception.
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

(04-03-2013, 08:54 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Congrats on your 1st case of GQ! Very Very nice. Love the Vida Blue (sorry for so many double auto's). Not sure of your plans, but I'll take a base set of your Phil's if selling or trading that way. Have fun sorting.......
any base dupes i have (which are a lot) i will send your way when alls sorted.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Wow, that's a whole lotta cards!
Gossage is waaaay cool. Double Rizzo auto, not too bad, but all those other duplicate autos ... 4 Of them?!?!?! That's just wrong. Again, topps needs to vary the collation of their cards.
Yu Darvish card will be replaced if you send it into Topps. I'm surprised you didn't get dupes of that card.Smile
The Cecil Fielder auto is beautiful! That Murray coin card is cool. I'd be very happy pulling a Bauer and Cozart from my boxes!
All those relics, s/n minis, Dickey redemption, etc. I think you did really well!
Were all the Box Loaders the little box of mini variants? Or we're there other box loaders?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Cards look good! Too bad on a few dupes on the autographs though. If you want to move that Machado, or any Machado's you got, I'd be interested.

would love a chance at the black and green kurodas. i need about 80 base to complete the set so i'll get in line for some of those also.

Hi -I would love any Royals you have. thanks
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Ahhhhh man! PLEASE check me for that Gordon relic!! Congrats on the pulls!
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]