`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Wow. I apologize?

RE: Wow. I apologize?
(04-04-2013, 08:42 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: Yea your right. There was no reason to think that. He was only "pretending" again.

Pretending to get banned.
Pretending to rip people off.
And Pretending to trade according to the rules.
Its almost like he pretends for a living.

But I should trust him. No thanks.
you are so full of it

i almost deleted my account over this Sad
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

because of this thread, i started smoking, rooting for the yankees and have adopted 50 ferrets. when i say i adopted them, i mean i stole them from houses throughout the boston area

(04-04-2013, 12:14 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: because of this thread, i started smoking, rooting for the yankees and have adopted 50 ferrets. when i say i adopted them, i mean i stole them from houses throughout the boston area
Smoking.... big deal. 50 ferrets, big deal, lots of people have ferrets. Wait..... you started rooting for WHO?!?! FOR SHAME JACOBY, FOR SHAME!

(04-04-2013, 01:02 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Smoking.... big deal. 50 ferrets, big deal, lots of people have ferrets. Wait..... you started rooting for WHO?!?! FOR SHAME JACOBY, FOR SHAME!
dont blame me - ugameck is to blame. let him publicly defend himself...*n best snoop dogg voice* IM INNOCENT

(04-04-2013, 01:05 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: dont blame me - ugameck is to blame. let him publicly defend himself...*n best snoop dogg voice* IM INNOCENT
He goes by Snoop Lion now lol
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

(04-04-2013, 01:56 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: He goes by Snoop Lion now lol
im old. he'll never be anything but snoop dogg

[Image: Fozzie-bear.jpg]

How has this thread been able to keep going and why do I keep reading it?
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

OK, I'm man enough to admit I was one of the posters who threw out the "maybe it's the off site trading thing" — because it's the only thing I could think of (backward compliment there, OK? LOL)

But I also posted about how you were/are a high standing member, well regarded, etc. ... so I was actually more concerned than anything.

I even PMd Kelly about "WTF happened to ugameck" because I know some of the old school collectors/members chat and know each other better and what not.

I am with jfrench though, a little bit, I've been scammed before (damn near created a riot on here last summer, LOL), so ... it was pretty hard to believe.

But, you and the mods pulled one over on me/us, congrats.

Solid effort.

Next thing you're going to tell me is that ALL Cam Newton sticker autos are legit, right? LOL