`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two more Heritage Blaster, too much disappointment :(

Two more Heritage Blaster, too much disappointment :(
If I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all when it comes to the Heritage Blasters. Bought 2 more this morning ... not only was it disappointing because of the mediocre break, and duplicity of cards, but both boxes had virtually the same cards/collation as each other. I have triples and quadruples of certain SP high number cards and still missing about 60%. I guess I should stop buying for a while and just try and trade off my dupes to fill in. I'll probably list about 20 different SP high number cards within the next few days.
I've got 2 GQ hobby boxes on their way from Dave and Adam's ... I know I'll get at least a few autos from there.
Let's see ... if my bad luck streak continues, the autos will all be redemption cards!!! LOL
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Two more Heritage Blaster, too much disappointment :(
I have a few SP's marked FT if you'd like to look and see if you need any.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

(04-03-2013, 02:22 PM)redskins316 Wrote: I have a few SP's marked FT if you'd like to look and see if you need any.
Cool, thanks!!
I need to get my butt in gear and get my trade-ables listed. As soon as I do, I'll PM you. Thanks again.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

That works. Me too, I have managed to get about 60 listed, but have a whole bunch more to get on here. I started buying baseball about a month ago and have just enjoyed ripping packs and haven't sat down and added them to the org. Sometimes I wish I had a secretary for my cards, I asked my wife but she just rolls her eyes.

(04-03-2013, 02:43 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Cool, thanks!!
I need to get my butt in gear and get my trade-ables listed. As soon as I do, I'll PM you. Thanks again.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

I put all my dupe SPs up for trade the other day.
Like you i've got a few I still need and then numerous dupes of some.

(04-03-2013, 02:48 PM)redskins316 Wrote: That works. Me too, I have managed to get about 60 listed, but have a whole bunch more to get on here. I started buying baseball about a month ago and have just enjoyed ripping packs and haven't sat down and added them to the org. Sometimes I wish I had a secretary for my cards, I asked my wife but she just rolls her eyes.
I get that eye-roll quite often. Must be a Wives Club thing! Smile
I enjoy ripping open packs much more than I like organizing them.
My floor has stacks and stacks of cards that need to be put into some order. Every time I think I have a handle on it, there's a new product that hits the market and I'm right back where I started.
I'll get my trade list up and running and we'll 'talk" !
Welcome to the Hobby! (or is it Welcome Back to the Hobby?) Either way, glad to have you aboard!
(04-03-2013, 04:11 PM)rentzington Wrote: I put all my dupe SPs up for trade the other day.
Like you i've got a few I still need and then numerous dupes of some.
THe way my luck has been running, you're dupes and my dupes are the same and we're both after the same cards! Smile

(04-03-2013, 04:21 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I get that eye-roll quite often. Must be a Wives Club thing! Smile
I enjoy ripping open packs much more than I like organizing them.
My floor has stacks and stacks of cards that need to be put into some order. Every time I think I have a handle on it, there's a new product that hits the market and I'm right back where I started.
I'll get my trade list up and running and we'll 'talk" !
Welcome to the Hobby! (or is it Welcome Back to the Hobby?) Either way, glad to have you aboard!

I'm the same way! This weekend I finally at least put my heritage stacks in order of 0-99 100-199 , etc and made a list of my sp and posted my dupes on organize
You don't know how long that took!

Need to find out how to get more than 100 in organize

(04-03-2013, 04:24 PM)rentzington Wrote: I'm the same way! This weekend I finally at least put my heritage stacks in order of 0-99 100-199 , etc and made a list of my sp and posted my dupes on organize
You don't know how long that took!

Need to find out how to get more than 100 in organize
I actually do know how long it takes.
It's a little mind numbing, and calming, but it can get a little tedious.

If you subscribe to the OPG, you get unlimited ORG. I get the Dynamic duo ... for $99 you get the OPG and the monthly magazine. It's a good deal, IMO.

(04-03-2013, 04:40 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I actually do know how long it takes.

If you subscribe to the OPG, you get unlimited ORG. I get the Dynamic duo ... for $99 you get the OPG and the monthly magazine. It's a good deal, IMO.

Cool when I signed up for the opg last year it said limit 100, guess ill find out soon

Check my org and see if I have any sp's you need. I'm done buying boxes looking for sp's keep getting the same ones

(04-03-2013, 04:40 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I actually do know how long it takes.

$99 per year up front I'm assuming? Beats my 9$ a month deal with no paper mag for sure!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint